health and safety advisor
Human Resources Directorate, well-being health service
- Advisor and support, as a business partner, Managers in the resolution of health and safety problems and in the investigation process in terms of work accident;
- Act as an expert-consultant in particular in terms of the optimization of relating interventions to work accident surveys, treatment of correction opinions, refusal rights, opinions of dangerous conditions and other interventions of the CNESST and/or union representatives;
- Ensure the proper functioning and Actively participate in the various health and safety sectoral committees including their accountability;
- Identify the sources of danger for the health and safety of employees and recommend corrective measures when required;
- Write certain policies and procedures in terms of prevention of the professional lesions;
- Evaluate and recommend individual protection equipment (EPI) and appropriate work tools in collaboration with the Directorate of the Quality of Prehospital and Teaching Care (DQSPE);
- Find and recommend best practices in health and safety;
- Carry out and take charge of follow -up of various projects, studies and analyzes in prevention;
- Plan and Organize health and safety training activities in collaboration with the DQSPE in order to integrate the prevention component with clinical training;
- Produce, communicate and compile various statistics with regard to health and safety at work;
- Participate in the employee integration program;
- Ensure the application of the Information System on Dangerous MaterialsUsed at work (SIMDUT);
- Determine the organizational standards in terms of hygiene and health and ensure the compliance of the processes.
- Baccalaureate in human resources management, industrial relations or in other relevant discipline with health specialty and health and health work safety;
- Graduate diploma in health and safety at work (asset);
- minimum of 5 years in a position of prevention advisor;
- An experience in the health environment (hygiene and health) would be an asset;
- Excellent skills with interpersonal relationships and major listening and communication skills;
- 'Establish priorities and manage several complex tasks at the same time;
- Analysis and drafting capacity;
- capacity to meet the requirements of an SST management system (SGSST);
- Rigor and concern for detail;
- Good knowledge of health and safety at work;
- ability to discretion and tact during delicate situations.
- Work schedule of 35 hours per week;
- Contribution to the pension plan for government employees and public organizations (rregop);
- Life insurance, health insurance and salary insurance;
- 13 Days paid holidays and 9.6 days of leave from illness per year;
- 20 days of vacation after a year worked on the reference period;
- Employee assistance program and their families.
- Li> full -time permanent position
Date of the start of the display: April 13, 2022
The display: May 6, 2022
emergencies in short is almost 1,700 employees, 1000 paramedics, 270,000 interventions per year, 390,000 calls per year, 1 health communication center , 3 operational centers, 1 training center and 1 headquarters which serve 18 emergency rooms, 1 international airport, 1 metro and 2.5 million inhabitants in the territories of Montreal and Laval. Adjusting Urgences-santé is to attach a mobilized organization, focused on quality, security and innovation and it is also part of one of the largest prehospital organizations of emergency which deals with more than 40% of all Emergency calls in Quebec. In addition, we are leaders in prehospitable emergency research with around twenty collaborative studies in progress. The role of the head of service for the acquisition of talents, thanks to his skills and his experience in the field of the acquisition of talents, calls on his skills in communication and teamwork, in order to create a dynamic environment and stimulating for his team of employees.
under the authority of the Head of Service, the Health and Security Advisor (Prevention) ensures the Good functioning of the activities of the occupational health and safety service based on best prevention practices, convincing data, guidelines and laws and regulations in terms of occupational health and safety. He analyzes workstations, statistical reports, accidents and work incidents. The holder also implements prevention programs and activities.
Working conditions and remuneration:
remuneration : $ 44,269 at $ 82,329 depending on the experience.
The emergency corporation applies an equality access program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, natives and people with disabilities to apply. The latter can also inform us of their particular needs for the job requested in order to facilitate their application. Rest assured that we will process this information in complete confidentiality.
For a diploma obtained outside Quebec, we demand the comparative evaluation of studies issued by the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration. In addition, we also consider the experiences acquired outside Quebec. We will only communicate with people selected for the preselection process.