Job ID#: 800
Location: Montreal, QC
Employment Type: Permanent
With over 180 billion in assets under management, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients. Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
WHY JOIN FIERA CAPITAL:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As the Head of Culture and reporting to the Chief Human Resources officer, you will oversee the organizational development practices that focus on the employee’s experience through their life cycle and align performance with growth & development while creating a sense of purpose towards the firm's accelerated growth. Through all touches, such as leadership development & sustainability, change management, diversity equity & inclusion, including internal communication and wellness strategy, you will contribute to shape the culture of Fiera Capital and impact the performance of employees. You will work collaboratively with the talent group, such as Talent business partners, Talent Acquisition & employment brands, and performance & rewards, to engage employees towards business priorities. You will focus on enhancing the engagement of our 1000 employees while working towards Fiera Capital being recognized as an employer of choice and contribute to the growth and development of our most important assets, which is our people.
- Lead the global culture of Fiera Capital and align business priorities with people driven strategies that positively impact the engagement and performance of our people while creating a sense of purpose & belonging;
- Design, build, implement and analyze Leaning & Development solutions and develop critical talent to build our pool of performing workforce;
- Embed diversity, equity & inclusion into our culture and work towards promoting the benefits of that culture and influence our positioning to be recognized as an employer of choice;
- Align our people towards a common understanding of the business priorities and promote our employee value proposition that impacts the retention of our people while engaging them towards a purpose-driven culture;
- Develop an approach and strategy to employee engagement which includes the annual engagement survey and ongoing monitoring of engagement and create a wellness environment to optimize our people’s engagement and delivery;
- Build a communication strategy and work towards initiatives implementation that align our brand with internal audiences that include new internal portal implementation, corporate and business events, engagement and wellness communication deliverables and corporate communications;
- Coach and equip the Talent team with change management tools to drive engagement into our decisions and manage succession planning (and development plan) for the company’s sustainability.
- Strong Organizational Development leadership experience and have implement vision to create and sustain a culture of performance, accountability, and ownership;
- Demonstrated experience in the design and conduct of change management, learning and development, performance management, and succession management;
- Experience with the implantation of diversity, equity &inclusion strategy and a strong understanding of internal communication initiatives;
- Have a marketing mindset and the ability to translate strategies into compelling story-telling initiatives;
- Ability to think systemically and to connect strategically complex pieces while having lead business planning and large-scale project;
- Be known as a change agent with exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to work confidently across the senior leadership for success across the shared people and business objectives;
- Be recognized for a natural collaborator, ability to exercise excellent judgment, work independently and take initiative;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written in French and English).
Please submit your resume via this website.
The use of masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both women and men.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance and business needs. We are pleased to receive nominations from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.