The Director of Total Rewards provides strategic management of the programs for PVH Associates by leading all aspects of total rewards initiatives such as salary planning, bonuses, work architecture, group benefits, pension plans, recognition and wellness programs and leading the automation of work, analysis and deployment of HR systems.
He (she) must demonstrate influence and leadership, act as a strategic partner and expert advisor to direct, plan, develop, design and implement a variety of programs and processes related to compensation, benefits, programs, service payroll, policies and practices, human resources analysis and information systems that support the strategic objectives of the business in Canada while working closely with the eq global tips. In accordance with the company's strategic
orientations, the incumbent develops and recommends total compensation strategies and priorities in order to attract and retain the best talent. He (she) must act as a change agent during the implementation of innovative solutions and methods in a context of constant evolution.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE POSITION :
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND PARTNER EXPERIENCE
- Oversee the development of PVH's total compensation offers Canada.
- Develop and consolidate Canadian expertise and act as local expert for all programs.
- Ensure alignment with global goals and management strategy.
- Collaborate with finance, payroll, HR and executives in the US
- Define and oversee management of compensation and benefits policies social.
- Lead market assessments as needed and maintain relationships outside of PVH.
- Lead the annual salary planning process for Canada by working closely with staff. global pes.
- Develop policies, procedures and tools to ensure competitive programs.
- Teach managers how to support managers in their compensation decisions.
- Monitor legislative changes and propose amendments.
- Oversee the cost, planning and delivery of the company's medical and dental plans.
- Be responsible for the 'enhance the associate experience by working with industry experts.
- Oversee the administration of various programs such as group benefit plans and group RRSPs.
- Manage various required programs such as associate rebate program, EAP and related activities.
- Work on mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT AND HR ANALYSIS
- Oversee the deployment and evolution of Workday , Service Now, etc. in Canada.
- Implement and lead key HR decision-making data.
- Oversee data integrity of various systems, including Workday.
- Lead the empowerment and optimization of work.
- Maintain a high level of consistency with global data management practices.
- Produce reports for management on usage and data from various programs.
- Ensure optimization of the use ofsystems and making training materials accessible.
- Assign appropriate roles and responsibilities to all stakeholders on Workday.
- Automate reporting for management to meet business needs company.
- Collaborate with multiple teams such as IT and HR systems departments.
HR BUSINESS PARTNERS AND MORE
- Be responsible for the human resources budget in Canada.
- Update and maintain HR policies and procedures.
- Oversee all HR compliance efforts such as pay equity, OQLF, accessibility standards, the leave of absence process, Bill 90, etc.
- Assist and work closely with the VPP of HR for the implementation and administration of any initiative or project concerning HR.
- Coach and develop teams to ensure learning opportunities and progression.
- Collaborate with the procurement and facilities department for key decisions at the Montreal head office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years or more of experience in management consulting, HR analysis, compensation and benefits or an equivalent combination
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managerial or senior advisor roles
- Experience working in multinational organizations
- Bachelor's degree in actuarial science, statistics, economics, business administration, human resources management or other field which uses quantitative analysis.
- A combination of equivalent experience or education may also be considered.
- Expert knowledge of the principles of compensation and benefits and current best practices in the industry
- In-depth experience in developing compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Expertise in employee performance measures and indicators human capital
- Analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Innovative and strong skills in project management and change management
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Energy, resilience and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and influence stakeholders
- Different levels of exposure to systems and tec hnology
- Proven history of program management
- Bilingualism (French and English), written and spoken
- Excellent popularization of complex subjects
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance and RRSPs for full-time employees
- Excellent merchandise discounts
- Training and Development
- Career Development Opportunities
PVH Canada Inc. must advise these employees and the public of availability arrangements for applicants with disabilities, disabilities or limitations and the recruitment procedure.