Reporting to the Chief of Operations, the Director of Human Resources oversees the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. The HR Director will have the opportunity to apply his passion and expertise in governance and administration to a growing organization. With an authentic leadership style and flawless integrity, the ideal candidate will help us reach new heights.
- Oversee the performance management process;
- Review, evaluate and update all aspects of Comprehensive Compensation Programs;
- Oversee the employee engagement survey process and participate in action plans to address resulting comments;
- Develop and oversee an employee and volunteer recognition system;
- Manage the organization’s policy review process and ensure policy implementation;
- Identify and achieve service objectives and performance indicators;
- Provide expertise in human resources to support the achievement of the organization’s strategic directions;
- Manage training plans for optimal results and for succession purposes;
- Oversee the recruitment process to ensure the recruitment of talented and competent candidates.
Skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience at a higher level as a generalist in human resources;
- Knowledge of current best management practices;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Fully bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Comply with a security investigation;
- Be a CHRP member, or in the process of obtaining the title.
- Frequent trips to Canada;
- Workplace: Boucherville, Qc.