About our client
A growing and forward-looking Quebec company, it is thanks to its high-quality service that our client has been able to make its mark and be recognized as a leader in the construction industry for many years. Their desire to innovate has led them to create a unique and distinctive solution for their clients and has allowed them to expand their activities in several regions.
Bringing together a team of passionate experts, their combined expertise allows our client to excel and offer customized and sustainable solutions for their customers. Thanks to their collaboration with several experts at the forefront of the industry, they successfully carry out various innovative projects.
Why our client
Our client values ingenuity, innovation, and passion while promoting a strong team spirit that wants to take on challenges that match its aspirations.
An innovative leader in its industry
A leader in its field, our client is constantly seeking to improve its range of services while growing by diversifying its scope and projects.
A reputable management teamThe Director of Human Resources will join a management team with an excellent reputation in the marketplace. By joining the management team, you will have the opportunity to act as a key partner in the company.
Challenges worthy of your talent
Leverage your experience and leadership skills to implement best practices and support the company in its evolution and growth. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a mobilizer and have the desire to bring bold solutions by setting up different projects? This role is for you!
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for supporting the organization and management in the further development of the Talent and Culture function. The main objectives of the Director of Human Resources are the establishment of management policies, organizational development, recruitment, training, and OHS management and promotion.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Continue to develop the HR function within the company in collaboration with senior management
- Develop the overall HR strategy - from workforce planning to talent development projects.
- Actively participate in the growth of the company by being responsible for all talent acquisition projects for senior management, professionals, and site personnel.
- Responsible for the candidate and employee experience - You will have the mandate to define and implement an employer brand and an onboarding program that reflects who we are.
- Implement an administrative structure for human resources management.
- Take charge of prevention and the management of health and safety files in the workplace in collaboration with the prevention mutual.
- Ensure the development of our internal talents by developing a training program to optimize knowledge and ensure our succession.
- Collaborate and accomplish all tasks that can bring added value to the company.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources management, or labour relations
- A minimum of 12 years of experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years leading an HR department
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience in high growth organizations
- Experience in managing and promoting OHS.
- Interest and experience in recruitment
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- A natural leader, you can mobilize your team and colleagues around your objectives
- You are a team player
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You think critically, quickly, and creatively
- Your entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to integrate into the group and quickly make a significant difference in the organization
- You are dynamic and driven by a strong desire for progress and continuous improvement
- You are balanced between passion and reflection
- Your professional and calm approach allows you to deal with difficult issues in an efficient manner
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our Web siteOnly the people selected for an interview will be contacted. We support the principle of employment equity.
TALINKO is a recruitment firm of middle and senior executives also offering support in the recruitment of members of the board of directors or advisory committee. We operate in different business sectors.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice against the feminine form.