Director / Director
Regular full-time position - Contest # 3365
Human and Organizational Development Service
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF JOTE TASKS (for reference only)
SUMMARY OF THE
Under the authority of the Vice-Rector to Human Resources, the person holding the Human and Organizational Department of the Human and Organizational Department carries out a leadership in strategic direction for the development of the organization and its human resources. She is responsible for managing all mobilizing initiatives for hosting and integration, skills development, change management, quality of life at work, equity, diversity and inclusion and sustainable development. It plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises all activities, programs and processes in these materials.
Tasks and main responsibilities
The person Holder of the Human and Organizational Department of Development Department has the following responsibilities:
- Determine vision, guidance, objectives, priorities and action plans for the development of the organization and its human resources in stowage with the University's strategic planning;
- ensure a vigor of the best practices in the development of the organization and its human resources and take a role advice and influence with the University of the University;
- Fostering the development of a leadership culture, establish and coordinate the supply of organizational services in the development of management skills and 'Accompanying people in management situation and supervision;
- ensure the development, development, implementation and evaluation of hospitality, integration, orientation and initial training programs in support of new hirings;
- Establish and implement organizational strategies for training and skills development of staff members in response to their needs and those of the university;
- position a structured organizational approach in Change Management and Ensuring Development and Implementation of Tools to Support and Support Change Initiatives;
- Ensuring support for the institutional management of strategic projects for the University in order to arouse the accession and mobilization of the different stakeholders;
- establish and coordinate the offer of services in support of improving the quality of life at work, particularly in terms of health and psychological well-being as well as intervention for the improvement of the organizational climate;
- Develop, implement and supervise the activities, programs and processes for the prevention and treatment of conflicts in the workplace;
- Lead all activities aimed at developing an EDI policy as well as the implementation of best practices and measures promoting equity, diversity and inclusion in all sectors of the University ;
- lead all activities aimed at integrating sustainable development into its environmental, economic and social dimensions, in all the spheres of university activities such as policies, regulations, training courses, administrative processes and activitiesresearch;
- Manage human resources, particularly with respect to the planning, hiring, supervision, evaluation and development of staff under his responsibility;
- Manage material and financial resources under its responsibility;
- Precites various institutional committees related to the functions under his responsibility;
- act as respondent of the service or the University with various internal bodies and committees as well as external agencies related to the service activities;
- assume all other responsibilities that may be entrusted to him by his superior.
Schooling: Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline; A 2nd cycle university degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered an asset;
Experience: Five to ten years of relevant experience related to the position of the position, including the management of 'work team; Knowledge of the best practices and processes for the development of the organization and its human resources;
Other: Be a member of a professional order relevant to the function.
Group - Frame: Category 2
Salary: from $ 97,072 to 146 $ 982 / annual
Any application will be processed confidentially.
Please send your application before 5 pm, June 27, 2021.
Only applications submitted on the website of the UQTR job offers will be considered.
Check out our website for Complete descriptions and postulating details at
The University of Quebec at three- Rivers (UQTR) is a young university with a strong human dimension in its environment and resolutely trendy on the scientific world. With more than 280 programs, including some exclusives in Quebec and Canada, the UQTR stands out thanks to the dynamism of its community and the expertise of its faculty.
The University of the University of the University. Quebec in Trois-Rivières is engaged in a process leading to a fully fair, diversified and inclusive university (EDI). It values diversity within its staff and recognizes the plural character of identities. It particularly encourages women, Aboriginal people, visible or ethnic members, people with limitations and persons from LGBTQ + communities to submit their application. In accordance with the law, the university subscribes to the Employment Equality Access Program. On request, the recruitment process can be adapted according to the needs of people living with limitations. Respect for the confidentiality of information is taken seriously.