The development of new services adapted to the needs of the job market inspires you, our professional and dynamic team awaits you. Indeed, THE CHALLENGE: FOCUS ON EMPLOYMENT is currently looking for a director.
In operation for 42 years, our employability organization has been doing everything to enable women to enter the job market, stay in employment, develop and update their potential in a profession. To do this, we offer a range of services to this clientele as well as to companies looking for labor.
- Manage the human, material and financial resources and operations of the organization.
- Initiate and develop new projects while respecting the mission of the organization.
- Represent the organization with donors, political bodies, on concertation tables, in associations and in the community.
- Develop the action plan and the major annual guidelines.
- Prepare the budget, write activity reports, grant applications and accountability reports and follow up with donors.
- Very good knowledge of employability issues.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Salary to be discussed
- Numerous benefits
- Flexible work schedule