(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The person in this position acts as a skills development and training resource person for a clientele of professionals or managers. The incumbent designs, develops and contributes to the evolution of learning activities and the deployment of skills development and resourcing processes in compliance with the clienteles business issues.
General Information on the Position
- Identifies and completes the training requirement analysis process so that it is consistent with the business issues of partners, suppliers and managers.
- Performs feasibility studies, determines the educational strategy, estimates the effort needed and performs a cost/benefit analysis of development projects. Recommends creative needs-based solutions to maximize productivity and produce the anticipated benefits in the business solutions delivered.
- Develops, designs and experiments with skills development and training solutions intended for the organization and does the planning required to achieve objectives and business issues in compliance with the standards in force.
- Oversees as a resource person the collaborators and partners involved in the process and presents business solutions to managers to get them to buy into the project and to show the added-value of training-related business solutions.
- Develops and completes transfer strategies for distributors and distribution support.
- Takes part in negotiations of agreements with suppliers or partners and collaborates in the design of agreements for specific programs.
- Takes part in the development of skills development and training standards and policies.
Other working conditions
- Workplace : Montréal or Lévis according to the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
150, rue des Commandeurs Lévis
Human resources (FG)