You regularly ask yourself the question of how to keep employees engaged and performing. You also wonder what employer brand is it necessary to adopt within an organization. And what would you say to resolve these questions as a Culture and Talent Advisor within a pharmaceutical company?
Basically, your mission:
Within the Culture and Talent team, you will participate in the coordination and management of programs aimed at continuous improvement for the mobilization and retention of employees.
For example, in daily interaction with the 'All the Executive members, you will have to:
- In a perspective of continuous improvement, manage the process of welcoming and integrating new employees;
- Manage the summer internship program;
- Contribute to the deployment and development of the employer brand;
- Coordinate the annual engagement survey and results analysis;
- In collaboration with the Senior Culture and Talent Advisor, support the performance evaluation process, of the 1% Training Act as well as participate in the preparation ation of performance indicators.
How you could understand, here teamwork and your ability to bring innovative ideas are essential. This is why we expect you:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or Master's degree in organizational development;
- Between 1 year and 5 years of experience in organizational development;
- Creativity and keeping up with trends;
- Good customer approach and excellent communication;
- Sense of initiative;
- Team spirit;
But above all, a great positive attitude!
You have it Understood, the atmosphere in this company is very dynamic and we do not drag our feet, and you will be rewarded for all your efforts. Here is a small financial overview:
- Salary : variable according to your experience, from 60 to 65K $.
- Advantages : comprehensive group insurance, pension fund, flexible hours.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? So don't wait any longer and send us your application to the attention of Clara Desaunettes
* The use of the masculine is used only for the purpose of lightening the text.