The human resources department is looking for a:
coordinator (trice) Working relationships
(Replacement of maternity leave - contract with benefits)
The city of Laval experiences an unprecedented transformation and continues to establish best practices in order to continue the implementation of a culture in Working relations within municipal services.
Are you ready to become one of the leaders of this transformation?
under the Division Head, you assist the division in the management and administrative support of files in labor relationships as well as support for the analysis and documentation of HR files. You follow the monitoring of any tool necessary for the proper management of files and you provide assistance to the division and the various services of the city on various questions relating to working relations (administration and interpretation of collective agreements, labor laws, etc. .).
more specifically, you will collaborate and bring your support in different management files:
- by coordinating the follow -up of certain delegated files ;
- By assisting the team in the preparation of different files, particularly in terms of working relationships;
- by organizing and keeping the classification system up to date;
the profile sought :
- Hold a baccalaureate in business administration, industrial relations or human resources or equivalent;
- have three (3) years of relevant experience in particular in labor relations (asset);
- Be member of the order of Human resources in Quebec (asset);
- Have good skills for teamwork and interpersonal relationships;
- Demonstrate a good spirit of analysis, from the initiative and rigor;
- have a good mastery of the French and written French language;
- Master the MS Office suite (advanced excel).
what we offer you:
Choose the city of Laval is working for the third largest city in Quebec, for This position you will have working conditions and competitive benefits. Position eligible for work in hybrid mode;
You will work in collaboration with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary framework with a wide variety of employment areas - Police, firefighter, public works, among others.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This evolution brings major challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Laval rethinking approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass that today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is believing in this vision. It is to put your heart and ideas at the service of the citizen. It is to rub shoulders with dedicated people and shape the present to build the future.
You too, take part in change! Apply by July 17, 2022
by going to:
the city of Laval applies a program of access to equality in employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, natives and disabled people to apply. for the latter, do not hesitate to share with us special arrangements necessary, in order you are invitedto a selection process.