The Groupe Vendere, a growing software engineering company, is looking for a coordinator to fill a permanent position in time partial .
Under the direction of the President, the Human Resources and Administration Coordinator will bear the management team by performing various tasks related to our needs in Human Resources and Our Administrative Follow-ups.
teleworking and very flexible work schedule. Are you motivated, creative and skilled communicator? Share your talent and join our young and dynamic team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the staffing process (determine the best platforms Displays; revise, correct and publish post displays; analyze and preselect resumes; perform preset interviews);
- Coordinate the reception of new employees with the team;
- write, revise and disseminate HR policies and employment contracts;
- Participate in special projects and search for information to improve the effectiveness of internal operations;
- work closely with marketing during display on our website and in social media;
- Write internal communications and coordinate team events;
- Support the Chairman and the management team in their daily tasks;
- validate and correct the documents of the sales team;
- support the Tracking operations via the production of management reports;
- own a college or university degree , in preference human resources;
- have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position and ideally in the field of computer science;
- be very comfortable With Office 365 tools and like to discover new computer tools;
- excellent communication as much orally and in writing;
- be autonomous, very organized and bilingual.
- A flexible work environment, mainly in teleworking and a few days a month at our offices. Note that in the current context of pandemic, we work entirely remotely;
- a remuneration at the height of your talent and interesting benefits, including collective assurances;
- a Flexible schedule of 20 hours a week, with full-time possibility;
- A team of experts formed of stimulating colleagues and an environment conducive to professional development.
About the Group Vendere : Thanks to our extensive expertise in optimization and automation of sales process, in customer relationship management and information technology, our company helps SMEs, associations and organizations In Quebec, Canada and elsewhere, through a series of solutions and products, improve their overall profitability and meet today's needs and challenges. .
Do you think you have what it takes to join the ranks of our team? Share us your CV:
We can not wait to meet you!