Title: Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
Type : Permanent
Location: 64 Prince Street, Montreal
TALSOM is currently looking for a Coordinator, Talent Acquisition.
In a context of strong growth, the role of Coordinator, Talent Acquisition is a job creation aimed at supporting and coordinating all activities related to the recruitment and acquisition of talents of the organization.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the individual will work with the Talent Acquisition team and the Operations team to achieve the recruitment goals for both permanent employees and university recruiting. .
Role and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team by providing support and coordination in all recruitment activities;
- Target, attract and proactively contact passive candidates matching Talsom's needs;
- Sort inbound CVs and phone prequalification;
- Coordinate calls, meetings and interviews;
- Keep the application tracking system up-to-date;
- Perform the pre-employment reference check;
- Organize and participate in networking events and be an ambassador for Talsom branding;
- Follow up with candidates;
- Collaborated on reflections on Talsom's positioning strategies in the business landscape, from the perspective of brand awareness for recruitment purposes.
- Be result-oriented, ability to make things happen;
- Excellent sense of responsibility and priorities;
- Aptitude developed to convince, to negotiate; sense of sales and customer service;
- Initiative and autonomy;
- Great ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Strong sense of organization and time management;
- Tolerance to pressure and tight deadlines in a fast work environment;
- Respect for confidentiality in the dissemination of information specific to Talsom;
- Have great interpersonal skills and know how to work in a team;
- Dynamic personality, committed and determined.
- Have a university degree in a relevant field;
- Have at least 2 years experience in the labor market (sales or recruitment experience an asset);
- Perfectly Bilingual (French / English);
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 Suite;
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and the operation of a TTY, an important asset.
Please send your resume via this site.
We are a digital transformation consulting firm based in Montreal, in business since 2008. We support our clients in their transformation projects. We collaborate and co-create with our talents and the talents of our clients to develop and implement sustainable solutions, from strategy to execution. For us, the purpose of any organization goes beyond the simple search for profit. That's why we have given ourselves the primary mission of creating a positive impact through people, innovation and technology.
Take apart of creative culture of the startup type where everything goes fast, mix it with a bit of recognized professional culture, add a pinch of authenticity and you will get the Talsom culture. Our primary values are to Inspire, Propel and Recognize. Talsom is the sum of all our talents!
Working at Talsom is also:
- Benefit from flexible hours;
- Have the opportunity to do occasional telecommuting;
- Have the chance to work on stimulating internal projects;
- Work in collaborative mode, in "open space" offices;
- Work with the first Canadian technology consulting firm to be BCorp certified.