Job ID#: 857
Location: Montreal, QC
Employment Type: Permanent
With over 172,9 billion in assets under management as of March 31 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients. Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Why join Fiera Capital:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a proactive Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our senior advisors in day-to-day operations while conduct talent market insight researches. Reporting to the Global Head, Talent Acquisition and Employment brand, you will be accountable for providing a high-quality recruitment support while contribute to strategic projects with the goal to elevate the Talent acquisition function. Our team is currently under continuous improvement; therefore, you will strongly contribute to bringing the function to another level that focus on the expansion of our brand awareness, on productiveness and on the ownership of quality of hires including the candidate’s experience. You are dynamic, efficient, you want to pursue a career in Talent Acquisition and you have ownership? We want to talk with you!
- Be known as an advocate for Fiera Capital and conduct proactive searches based on current and upcoming hiring needs and strongly contribute on creating a candidate funnel to recruitment, with the goal to increase quality of hire and decrease time to fill;
- Responsible to support 4 Talent Acquisition consultant in their day-to-day needs, such as conduct background checks, document translations, recruitment requisition creation, execute posting strategy, coordinate interviews and events;
- Accountable for DATA reporting and monthly scorecard and present observations to Senior Director with a solution mind-set (LTI, attraction, sourcing, pipeline funnel, volume…);
- Collaborate to strategic project, with the improvement mind-set, including the employment brand project deployment, D&I, campus recruitment and new grad program.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Recognized for productiveness and autonomy while being resourceful and responsible with rigorous approaches;
- Looking to grow your career to an advisor level;
- 2 years in support function, including sourcing approach model and full cycle responsibilities (nice to have);
- Positive mind-set, flexible, collaborator and looking to grow your career to an advisor level;
- Great time management and multitasking skills coupled with the ability to prioritize effectively;
- Ownership and results driven with excellent communications skills (written French and English);
- Knowledgeable and rigorous in new technologies and data management;
- University diploma in a related field.
Please submit your resume in case of interest.
The use of masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both women and men.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance and business needs. We are pleased to receive nominations from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.