Are you starting your career as a human resources professional and want to continue your development as a generalist? We have a great opportunity for you.
Our client, who is located in the west end of the city of Montreal and has more than 50 years of national existence, is looking for a Coordinator, RH.
- Location: West Island of Montreal;
- Permanent position, full time. Monday to Friday, during the day;
- A formidable team of dynamic professionals committed to teamwork and collaboration;
- Advantages: Very competitive base salary with a set of generous and more than competitive benefits;
- Car highly recommended because public transport is not very friendly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating, explaining, implementing, clarifying and administering Human Resources programs. He will act as a liaison with the HR sector with respect to benefits, salaries and other administrative functions.
- Keep the employee management system up-to-date. complete and update reports and employee records;
- Assist staffing coordination, ie. Track and prepare relevant data for staffing, staff turnover, etc.
- Performs professional audits;
- Assist in the management of benefit programs;
- Assist in the coordination of employee recognition and recommendation programs;
- Help communicate corporate HR policies and messages across the country and perform partner compliance audits of the law and the company's employment practices;
- If necessary, help in cases of management in labor relations, OHS, remuneration, etc.
- Participated in the process of integrating new employees;
- All other duties related to the position.
- Bachelor's degree in RI, BAA option RH or any other training in a similar discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar HR position;
- Good knowledge and proficiency in MS Suite with advanced level in Excel;
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written);
- CHRP member, an asset.
- Inborn sense of interpersonal relationships;
- Very strong communication and customer service skills;
- Professional, structured, autonomous and strong sense of work organization;
- Ability to adapt to changes in the environment;
- Ability to work on multiple files at once while managing pressure well;
- Dynamic person, excellent team spirit and collaboration;
- Discretion and ability to manage confidential information.
If you want to evolve in a stimulating environment where there are opportunities for growth and development available to you, we are interested in receiving your application. We invite you to send us your application via this site.
Thank you for your application and please note that only those selected for the next step will be contacted.