Who are we?
Humance is a consulting firm combining business strategies and human strategies. We work at all levels to challenge the status quo and help organizations bring out a carrier and engaging culture that stimulates performance.
in Joining you at the Humancier team, you will be part of a dynamic organization that places the human at the heart of his success. Your assets will be involved in a spirit of collaboration and complementarity.
Summary of the post
We are currently looking for an E coordinator · trice, human resources . Respecting the Councilor, Human Resources, the person will mainly participate in the full staffing process for a variety of positions in our different practices given our pan-Canadian growth. It will also be called upon to contribute to other functions in human resources as needed and projects, including overall compensation, performance management and skills development. Finally, it will be punctually asked to collaborate with the consultant team · E · S for external staffing mandates, in addition to getting involved at our Skills repository (both for our internal needs as for external requests).
- Actively participate in staffing activities related to hiring, internal movements and departures; Update post descriptions, display, TRC sorting, interviews, psychometric testing, reference verification, etc.
- Contribute to the reception and integration program for new employees.
- validate and document our different skill profiles in the repository and put in place development plans by integrating Our different tools and solutions available.
- help the consultant team · S for external recruitments and other customer mandates related to our skills repository (for example: perform A demo to present the solution).
- support the rest of the team according to current needs and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant studies;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant management experience Human Resources, mainly in staffing;
- member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Consultants of Quebec;
- bilingualism (English and French) orally and in writing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Collaborative and mobilizing approach;
- Ability to develop authentic relationships,Empathic and respectful, marked listening quality;
- tact and discretion, concern for detail and thoroughness;
- quality of customer service and interpersonal flexibility;
- Initiative in organizing its work, sense of responsibility and prioritization;
- leadership and creativity in problem solving;
- Microsoft Office environmental management and technology opening To optimize the function of human resources.
Why join our team?
- passionate, authentic and dynamic team, friendly climate where you can express your sense of initiative and creativity.
- Full growth renowned business, with a large and securely established clientele.
- Possible professional development (trainings, participation in co-development groups, etc.) to use your natural talents and evolve the business.
- Competitive overall compensation.
- full range of benefits.
- kitchen for employees on the office.
- Free parking and / or proximity to public transit.
- pleasure committee to highlight the different events: holiday time, birthdays, 5 to 7, team activities, etc.