For its Human Resources Department, the city of Laval is looking for exceptional people, talented and ideas full of the head to act as:
advisors (era ) Main (ALEs) in organizational development and change management
2 POSTS (including teleworking):
1 Permanent station
1 new temporary post 3 years with social benefits
The Human Resources Department continues to act as a strategic partner and facilitator Changes allowing the city to fully assume its mission and to put citizens and employees at the heart of its actions. In the pursuit of the organizational transformation of the city, it wishes to add up two new experts in organizational development (DO) that will intervene on major projects with strong human impacts.
Are you ready Attach a team of lead managers and change management that accompanies services in transformation and reveals innovative solutions to make live a human experience where everyone has the opportunity to realize its full potential?
The challenges await you
Raising the organizational development leader, you will act as an expert in the bosom Corporately corporate and stimulating projects and mandates. You will make a consulting role with the General Management, Service Directorates, Managers and Human Resources Business Partners consistent with the deployment of the new local leadership model. You will also intervene with various transformation teams where the citizen experience, the experience used and organizational performance occupy a central place in your support. You will work with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary setting.
through strategic analyzes, diagnostics, recommendations, communications and coaching, you will develop and set up Custom strategies related to organizational needs. In addition, you will intervene in change management in specific projects where you will have to evaluate human issues and impacts while defining change management plans and strategies. On the lookout for the best DO trends, your intervention areas will focus primarily in the field of employee experience, management practices, change management, team performance and mobilization in a syndicated environment. Finally, you will participate in the enrichment of DO approaches and tools within the team.
The desired profile:
- have a minimum of 7 years of experience in organizational development;
- hold university training in a field connected to the position (2nd cycle an important asset);
- Know and control the best practices in the field of projects in context of projects, including a portion acquired within large projects;
- demonstrate strong analysis skills and be in solutions mode by being creative and innovative to dare to do things otherwise;
- have a sense of explosive listening, great relational and communication skills in different contexts and a very good ability to influence;
- demonstrate great autonomy and be able to work in complexity by adopting Agile Practices;
- to be oriented towards the results and the customer service in a context ofTeamwork;
- have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and collaborative tools;
- to be a member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors (CRHA) (an asset).
what we Offline:
Be part of a seasoned team in organizational development and change management. Have the opportunity to participate in the development of the third largest city of Quebec by putting the human at the heart of his actions. For this position, you will receive competitive working conditions and benefits.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035. This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's you dedicated and shaping the present to build the future.
you too, take part in the change!
Apply by June 28, 2021 by visiting:
The city of Laval applies an access program to the equal employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.