For its Human Resources Department, the city of Laval is looking for exceptional, talented people and ideas full of heads to act as:
advisor (era) ) Main (FTA) in change management
2 new temporary positions (including teleworking)
3 years mandate with benefits
The Human Resources Department continues to act as a strategic partner and facilitator of changes to the city to fully assume its mission and to put citizens and employees at the heart of its actions. In the continuation of the organizational transformation of the city, he wishes to add two new change management experts who will intervene on major projects with strong human impacts.
Are you ready to reach A team of lead and change management that accompanies the services in transformation and reveals innovative solutions to make live a human experience where everyone has the opportunity to realize his full potential?
The challenges that await you :
Raising the organizational leader, you will act as an expert in change of change mainly dedicated at one or more strategic and stimulating programs or projects. As such, you will be part of the project team and make a counselor role with the project manager with whom you will be paired. In order to support your employees, you will also have a consulting role with the various teams, managers as employees, services to well position the management of change to make it alive on the ground. In order to influence and mobilize a critical mass of employees and to advance them towards a common vision and objectives, you:
- realize the analyzes of the needs, stakes and human impacts in the Stakeholders: Concerns, Human and Operational Impacts, Risks, Change Implementation, Change Adaptability, etc.;
- Establish and recommend the orientations, necessary change strategies and management plans;
- Identify the intervention zones (communication, learning, engagement, support), will propose the appropriate solutions, organize accompanying activities and bring the adjustments required to meet human issues, for various hierarchical levels;
- build strong relationships of trust, sit on committees and animate various meetings: workshops, capsules, work sessions, balance sheets, post-mortem, etc.;
- writes Ground various communications for stakeholders;
- Define and put in place measures and indicators to track work and evaluate stakeholder adhesion.
the desired profile
- have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Change management and recognized expertise in major programs and / or projects, including digital / technological nature;
- hold university training in a field related to the post (2nd cycle an important asset) ;
- know and master the best practices in project context change management and demonstrate an understanding of project management (phases and tools);
- demonstrate strong skills analysis and to be in solutions mode by being creative and innovative to dare to do things otherwise;
- have a sense of listening developed, large relationnell skills and communication indifferent contexts and a very good ability to influence;
- Demonstrate great autonomy and be able to work in complexity by adopting agile practices;
- to be oriented towards the results and Customer service in a teamwork context;
- have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and collaborative tools;
- have a certification in change management (a asset)
- To be a member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors (CRHA) (an asset).
what we do Offline:
Be part of a seasoned team in organizational development and change management. Have the opportunity to participate in the development of the third largest city of Quebec by putting the human at the heart of his actions. For this position, you will receive competitive working conditions and benefits.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035. This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's you dedicated and shaping the present to build the future.
you too, take part in the change!
Apply by June 28, 2021 by going to:
The city of Laval applies a program of Access to equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.