For its Human Resources Department, the Labor Relations Division is looking for candidates to take care of:
Consultant (e)) RH - Relations with the Employees
The challenges that await you :
Relationship Relationship with Human Resources Service Employees, you act as strategic and operational adviser for employees and managers and work In collaboration with other human resources advisors. You are diagnosed and implementing human resources strategies aligned with your clientele's organizational, strategic and operational objectives. You are responsible for providing a range of specialized services in your field and effectively administering the different processes and procedures. You will notify, empower, support and accompany your clientele in order to achieve organizational goals. You exercise a role of influence in complex files and offer global and integrated solutions, adapted to the context and your environment. You are also responsible for carrying out complex workplace record surveys and recommend appropriate measures. In the field of prevention, you develop, implement and maintain management tools, policies, procedures, programs and training, while providing your expertise in this area of intervention.
and more specifically:
- act as consultant,
- Evaluate the admissibility of complaints,
- Develop the methodology of Investigation and intervention strategies,
- Manage internal investigation processes of complex files:
- psychological and sexual harassment at work;
- of discipline (flight, fraud, loyalty, etc.);
- of ethics;
- of conflict management;
- of civility;
- work climate;
- of dependence (drug, alcohol, games, etc.);
- Document folders, evaluate potential risks and Recommend appropriate measures related to different complex files;
- recommend to senior direction the implementation of policies e T Relevant procedures;
- Expand and anticipate, in your field of expertise, awareness, prevention and training with employees, management, partners and management ;
- intervene on request according to an alternative and informal mode of conflict settlement (facilitation, conciliation, mediation, coaching);
- act as a representative of the employer in the files of litigation and conciliation / mediation;
- Mount the files, prepare witnesses and bear witness when required;
- collaborate with the various stakeholders of the city and with the external firms (criminal records , mandates, spinning, etc.) In order to ensure the processing of the files and to resolve problematic situations in the workplace.
more, as senior advisor, you intervene with the directions , managers and human resources professionals in order to neck and inform them about activities under your field of expertise. You make sure that the mandates, projects and files under your responsibility respect the laws and case law in force, in accordance with the best practices in GRH.
As an expert, you make recommendations in according to the risk assessment and potential issues, with directionsof services, senior management as well as municipal authorities. You also act as a representative of the Human Resources Department at different committees and meetings related to your field of expertise. In support of your supervisor, you participate in the establishment of strategic orientations and you will also collaborate in developing the team's objectives while ensuring the optimization, prevention and maintenance of good relations with employees.
The desired profile:
- hold a bachelor's degree in industrial relations, human resources, administration or in a relevant field;
- Possess ten (10) years of relevant experience, mainly in:
- HR surveys: ethics, civility, climate climate, conflict management, harassment psychological, drug addiction, disciplinary (flight, fraud, loyalty, etc.);
- Development of RH programs and policies;
- to be a member of the CRHA-CRAIA Order will be considered an asset;
- personal and professional qualities specific to employment: whose rigor, discretion, a good spirit of analysis and judgment, to know how to adapt bo editorial capacity and high communication skills;
- skills marked for teamwork and the development of interpersonal relationships of trust;
- have a great ability to work under pressure and to respect the delays;
- concern for customer service and respect for deadlines;
- Good command of the French oral and written language;
- control of The MS Office Suite and other IT tools relevant to the function.
what we offer you:
Choosing the city of Laval is working for the third largest city in Quebec and be part of a seasoned team in human resources management that puts the human at the heart of his actions. You will work in collaboration with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary setting with a wide variety of fields of employment, firefighter, public works, among others. For this position, you will benefit from working conditions and competitive benefits.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. The strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 is the compass that guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's you dedicated people to shape the present and build the future.
You too, take part in the change!
Apply for here the June 28, 2021 By visiting you:
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.