After the recent challenges we all have crossed, the notion of "to help his neighbor" has even more scope today. And if your next mission was to bring your skills and your know-how as HR advisor to a national NPO working for the community?
basically, your mission:
In the HR team, you will participate in the daily management of human resources and you will have for the first time to create a link with all the managers you will accompany on a daily basis.
For example, as a resource person with managers and employees and intervening on all HR issues, you will include:
- act as a coach with managers and answer employee questions
- As part of a continuous improvement, define good practices and processes on the various RH components (performance management and performance indicators, OSH, continuing education, Labor Relations, Global Compensation, Benefits ...)
- act as a change agent in the framework Scope
- Projects Conduct the Hiring and Integration Process
- with your HR team or other services, collaborate on special projects
How did you understand it, here teamwork and your communication skills are putting.
That's why we expect You:
- Diploma in Human Resources;
- Experience as a HR Generalist;
- good customer approach and excellent communication;
- coaching capacity,
- tact and diplomacy;
- team spirit;
But, especially a beautiful positive attitude!
You understood it, many challenges are waiting for you and you will be rewarded for all your efforts. Here are a small pecuniary preview:
- salary : variable according to your experience, from $ 55k to 57k $
- Advantages : complete collective assurances, reor, 35h weekly flexible, 4 weeks of leave ...
* The use of the masculine is Used only for text relief purposes.