Recruitment consultant - Specialized Accounting / Finance
Adequate group subsidiary, international recruitment company, TOTEM is Represented in Montreal by a team of passionate experts who are above all the human at the heart of their concerns. By introducing simple relationships, confidence and promoting the development of individuals, Totem has created a motivating and committing environment for all of its employees, who reflects on the relationships created with candidates and customers.
In order to accelerate the growth of our group, TOTEM recruits a specialized recruitment consultant (e) in accounting / finance.
Your main responsibilities
- Create and develop a client portfolio
- Manage incoming calls from new clients
- Conduct various campaigns and sales activities to acquire new customers
- Negotiate business conditions
- Manage customer relationship and retain its portfolio
- Conduct the full cycle of recruitment, sourcing up to 'to hiring.
- search for candidates
- selection interviews
- background check
- put in touch with the client
- Probation tracking
- maintain close relationships with your customers and candidates and support them in their recruitment processes.
- University Studies
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a sales job b to b or customer service. Or 2 to 5 years of accounting or finance experience.
- entrepreneurial spirit
- good relationship, ability to create a network, establish solid and durable relationships
- solution oriented
For more information:
Change your life by changing that of others, send your CV to