Groupe Alphard is a consulting engineering firm whose mission is to provide professional engineering, environmental performance and project management services. Day after day, we work in order to carry out quality projects in an efficient and innovative way. Our goal is to provide tailor-made technical and technological solutions for the needs of each of our customers.
Alphard Group is looking for a talent acquisition advisor to fill a permanent position full time at our Montreal office and starting as soon as possible.
THE ROLE: HR Advisor - Talent Acquisition
The HR Advisor - Acquisition talents will be called upon to ensure the acquisition of new talents as well as all HR responsibilities. More specifically, his responsibilities are divided into two parts which will include:
- Participate in activities and projects targeted for acquisition of talent;
- Develop a network of potential candidates and develop means of attraction and information for targeted talent;
- Post posts on various sites and networks already selected by Groupe Alphard,
- Carry out the preselection of curricula vitae to meet the requirements of managers and clients;
- Carry out telephone interviews according to established processes;
- Carry out the various checks on candidates;
- Complete reports on candidates and present them to managers;
- Document and update the management system for candidates and employees;
- Represent Groupe Alphard at job fairs and di for representations.
Human resources management
- Ensuring effective management of human resources
- Manage mobile leaves, holidays, annual vacations for the whole team
- Be the contact person for group insurance and pension fund issues
- Keep the Manual up to date , job profiles, employee files, salary scale and other internal documents
- Ensure training follow-up
- Manage international mobility files
- Make the link with the CNESST and other organizations
- Manage the hiring process for new employees and interns, from job posting to hiring.
- Prepare the hiring contracts and ensuring the welcome of new employees
- Provide support to managers during annual evaluations and performance monitoring. Managing conflicts
- Being the respondent to Statistics Canada
- Supervising reception and ensuring office cleanliness.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT ONE CANDIDATE IF:
- You master new recruitment methods and tools;
- You are results and quality oriented;
- You demonstrate an ability to manage priorities and work on several mandates simultaneously;
- You have strong communication skills both oral and written;
- You are skilled with computer systems and social media;
- You have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- You are autonomous, dynamic and want to obtain concrete results in a short time;
- You have excellent management of priorities and deadlines while demonstrating a capacity for flexibility
- You have the capacity to influence and persuade
- You demonstrate a good sense of autonomy and leadershippositive
- You have the ability to develop and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships both within the organization and with external partners
- You have a university degree in human resources or industrial relations or any relevant diploma and experience;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- You have knowledge of recruiting technical positions in a specialized sector (engineering, industrial, manufacturing, aeronautics, etc.) would be an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of the recruitment process and an understanding adequate labor market;
- You have knowledge of labor legislation;
- You are mobile to serve the different offices of Groupe Alphard
We invite you to send us your application by email.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Please note that the masculine is used generically in order to lighten the text.