The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Validate, enter and track human resources and payroll data, ensure their integrity and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, directives and collective agreements. Analyze and carry out management transactions, operations and controls relating to the preparation and production of payroll as well as the monitoring of the banks of the employees of the Company. Produce computer and statistical reports using the appropriate software. Collaborate in the maintenance and development of the payroll and human resources system.
Work in collaboration with other management stakeholders. Inform, advise and assist managers and staff within their field of activity.
- Possess a Diploma of Collegial Studies in Human Resources Management Accounting or the equivalent and have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience related to awards, including one (1) ) year in remuneration.
- Be comfortable with computer software, including the Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Be able to organize work and control activities (set priorities, work order).
- Ability to work in tight deadlines.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Being able to deal with clients (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations).
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a good knowledge of written French (spelling and grammar).
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This job at 35 hours / week has a competitive annual salary. Treatment will vary based on skill and experience, according to the expected scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers some of the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, work / life balance, four weeks of vacation after only one year.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than July 21, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements a program of access to equality and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and peoplewith disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.