Compensation and Talent Coordinator
Ray-Mont Logistics – Montreal, QC
Position: Compensation and Talent Coordinator
Division: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Ray-Mont Logistics is a dynamic organization focused on becoming the essential link in the international business logistics supply chain. We provide various operational logistics services such as loading, transportation and storage of surplus products.
Ray-Mont Logistics is currently seeking a permanent full-time Compensation and Talent Coordinator to join its vibrant team. The Human Resources department, located at the Montreal Head Office, is responsible for supporting all Ray-Mont Logistics’ sites and employees, located in Canada and in the United States. As a professional team member of Ray-Mont Logistics the main responsibilities of the CTC consists of the following:
- Perform weekly Canadian and US payroll and remittances;
- Submit weekly payroll reports to management;
- Maintain employee files;
- Manage the group insurance and RRSP platforms;
- Maintain the company’s Active Directory of employees;
- Complete records of employment; and
- Write employment letters as requested;
- Publish jobs postings online for positions such as Account Managers, Documentation Coordinator, Crane Operators and Heavy-Duty Mechanic;
- Screen CVs and phone screen potential candidates;
- Coordinate with managers and candidates to schedule interviews;
- Participate in career fairs along with the HR team; and
- Assist in the organization of various corporate activities for all seven sites, such as Virtual Murder Mysteries, Christmas parties, Food Truck, and many more!
- 3-5 years of experience handling payroll, compensation, and benefits
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Studies in human resources or industrial relations, or relevant experience
- Payroll certificate (asset)
- Knowledge of accounting practices (asset)
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who thrives at completing meticulous tasks. Someone who is energetic and enjoys getting along with others. You must have excellent communication skills and feel the need to perform at the best of your ability every day.
We are a highly ambitious and motivated team. We believe in hiring the right fit based on attitude to expand our performing and innovative team. We will offer you the flexibility to perform your tasks in an autonomous way to support our rapid growth. If you recognize yourself and believe you are the person we are looking for, apply now!
In addition to the above, Ray-Mont Logistics employees have the benefit of:
- Flexible schedule;
- 100% remote work at the moment;
- Competitive salary that can be increased in light of the experience and performance;
- A full group insurance coverage plan, supported by the employer's contribution;
- A RRSP program supported by the employer's contribution; and
- $200 worth of Ray-Mont Logistics branded merchandise per year.