Do you have an insatiable desire to continually improve and optimize everything you come across?
Are you creative and have fun finding new ways to grab the attention of those inundated with so many other communications?
Does collecting and analyzing information tap into a natural curiosity for understanding the “Why”?
Is working in a fast-paced environment your idea of fun rather than overwhelming?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we want you on our team!
Join CAE…. where you can share and grow your passion!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and evaluates positions using a point evaluation system and market data, and determines relevant salary grades for new jobs, maintains job profiles and job descriptions
- Responsible for data collection and submission to various compensation surveys, maintains all salary structures globally, as well as global merit budgets
- Ensures all employee compensation information is accurate in our HR System; responsible for day-to-day administration and optimization of the Compensation module; plays a key role in the annual merit process (updates of the data, testing, coordination with all regions and locations globally, etc.)
- Produces and prepares various compensation reports as required, e.g., quarterly bonus reports for Finance, share ownership calculation, long-term incentive plan calculations, etc.
- Participate in the compensation annual activities, specifically during annual year-end merit process, coordination of various activities and related communications
- Participate and support in compensation & pension and benefits related projects and initiativesMINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Commerce or related discipline or similar field of study;
- 1-3 years of experience in a Compensation role
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Must possess strong attention to detail and time management skills to meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Workday a plus;
- Must be bilingual (French & English)
*Please note this is a temporary assignment replacement for maternity leave.