We are looking for Change Management Specialists
In a world where disruption and change are said to be the new normal and where experts say that the pace at which they occur will keep increasing, our role as Change Management Specialist must transform to align with this everchanging reality!
Our ideal candidate masters traditional change management approaches but is proactive when it comes to integrating Agile practices and
driven by the opportunity of helping leaders and employees develop their change capability and agility in the face of constant change. Curious and innovative, you seek new ways to engage and mobilize stakeholders to achieve the expected goals and outcomes of transformation and digital initiatives.
Job Description Summary
Lead the development and execution of change management strategies and plans that are tightly aligned with the achievement of expected business value. Provide coaching and guidance to business stakeholders and project contributors to facilitate organizational change, stakeholder engagement and employee readiness in the context of the implementation of digital solutions as well as enabling the development of long-term change capability and agility.
Mobilization and coaching
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships at all levels of management to maximize organizational engagement and adoption of new digital solutions and achievement of expected business outcomes. Coach senior leaders and executives in their role of change sponsors.
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. Assess organizational and human risks associated to the deployment of complex solutions and develop mitigation plans with sponsors and key business leaders.
Creation of change management strategies plans
- Lead the creation of iterative change management strategies and plans that drive accountability of people leaders in maximizing employee engagement and adoption. Leverage co-creation as the preferred approach to identify key change impacts, stakeholders and develop strategies and plans, based on size and complexity of the change and the nature of the delivery approach (Agile vs. Waterfall). Strategies and plans include actionable activities related to the five CM intervention axis: communication, mobilization and coaching, training and measurement (i.e. readiness and adoption), as required. Using a portfolio approach, adapt CM strategies and plans taking into consideration the multiple changes linked to multiple projects and initiatives impacting the same people.
Execution of change management strategies and plans
- Lead the execution of activities and creation of deliverables according to plan and timeline. Oversee work of change management, communication and training resources, assigned to the team, to ensure consistency of methodology and quality of deliverables. Manage and update the overall change management plan and provide regular status as part of the project governance.
Evolution of change and transformation methodology
- Contributes to the evolution of the change and transformation methodology through the integration of industry best practices and lessons learned. Develop/modify new tools and templates accordingly.
This position requires the dual ability and interest for hands-on contribution and strategic thinking.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Change Management or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in change management
- Ability to influence and deal with ambiguity
- Experience in leading change and business transformation activities in large and complex IT implementations in a global environment.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills French and English
- Excellent facilitation skills (Large groups in complex settings)
- Availability to travel when required (10-20%)
- Prosci Change Management certification