(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The mandate of the Operational Performance Department (Claims) is to ensure the coordination and proper functioning of claims operations. This coordination is ensured through the operationalization of projects and initiatives, through the communication and management of change, as well as through the support given to operations.As Change Management Advisor, you will make recommendations and carry out actions pertaining to change management and to the development of innovative communication strategies. More specifically, you will help implement methods to ensure that projects and initiatives are rolled out smoothly. To that end, you will ensure that all stakeholders in the various claims units across Canada are ready to implement the changes. In collaboration with your change management colleagues, you will be responsible for the physical damage business line across Canada. You will also work in close collaboration with the change management advisors in the bodily injury business line.You will serve as an advisor and coach for dedicated clients and partners as part of various significant intervention and development initiatives in your field. You will propose solutions for improving or optimizing standards, policies and programs. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field.You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help solve complex problems that require analysis and an in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination is critical, and you will interact with various stakeholders who work in complementary areas of expertise. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Carry out needs and problems analyses, identify the issues, risks and impacts of changes at the organizational and human levels, make a diagnosis and recommend change strategies.
- Develop and carry out integrated change management strategies to support the organization's service offering and the business objectives of the sectors.
- Oversee the development of the diagnostic and intervention strategy tools needed to implement change, and ensure the support required.
- Support project leaders with change management activities, deliverables scenarios, and implementation of the methods required, both organizationally and individually, for communication, knowledge management, and change management roll-out and measurement, such as support, instrumentation, experimentation and roll-out strategies.
- Oversee the development and coordination of the Ambassadors of Change network.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, human ressources or other relevant field
- Four years of relevant experience
- Experience in project management (coordinating deliverables) (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Other working conditions
- Travel : 20% if you work in Montreal 20% and Lévis 5%
- Work location : 6777 boulevard Guillaume Couture in Lévis or Complexe Desjardins in Montreal, depending on the person hired
- Number of jobs available :1
- Business insight
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Business insight, Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy
6777, boul. Guillaume-Couture Lévis
Human resources (FG)