Founded in 1993, the mission of the DMV Centers is to promote animal welfare by offering specialized and emergency veterinary services 24 / 7 in its centers located in Montreal (Lachine), Blainville and Saint-Hubert.
Passion and Excellence : two words that well define the DMV Veterinary Centers and the members of its Team .
Reporting to the President and CEO, the business partner - human resources will be responsible for all aspects of the company's human resources (HR) supported by an HR technician. You will also work in close collaboration with the Vice-President, Customer and Employee Experience, offer support and advice to managers and employees and support corporate initiatives related to cultural transformation, organizational and talent development and compensation of the workforce.
Your mandate, as business partners - human resources:
- Update and disseminate HR programs, policies and tools, application and control by managers.
- Bring the employee experience to life and support managers in applying HR strategies in line with team objectives.
- Act as a resource person for managers and employees, both in the application of the company's HR policies and in the interpretation of laws, regulations and labor standards.
- Administer the program e of occupational health and safety, analyze the results and recommend corrective actions to correct recurring situations.
- Manage, nurture and develop the labor relations committee (CRT) and the health and safety committee ( SST).
- Manage and participate in the daily activities related to the HR function.
- Participate in the implementation of a new overall compensation strategy in order to maintain competitiveness with the external market and ensuring staff retention.
- Review, deploy, coordinate and support a program including planning staff requirements, identifying innovative recruitment strategies, integration and employee development.
- Administer the job satisfaction survey, make recommendations based on the results to optimize the mobilization of our employees, ensure implementation and monitoring 1st on the working climate within the teams.
- Support and guide managers in the planning and implementation of organizational changes and act as a facilitator in the management of change.
- Establish , analyze HR performance indicators and implement the actions required to achieve them.
You have a bachelor's degree in human resources management or in another relevant discipline and accumulate significant experience as a generalist in HR. Being a member of the order of CHRP and having experience in the veterinary sector are assets.
You are also:
- On, curieu (se) x and positi (ve) and passionate about the happiness of employees and the satisfaction of external and internal customers;
- Proactive (LOVE) and LOVE OF PETS;
- oral and written communicator;
- adept at leading several files head-on in an environment of constant evolution and tight deadlines.
Send us your CV now to join our team.