Longueuil, QC, CA, J4G 2P9
Job ID: 291461
Work Type: Full Time Permanent
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of an effective and efficient recruitment processes for Quebec. In addition, the successful candidate may participate in the project to enhance and automate the Talent Acquisition process.
Please send us your bilingual resume via this website and we will be happy to contact you!
- Drive the delivery and improvement of an effective and efficient recruitment process for 4 Business Units and around 15 different locations in the province of Québec;
- Manage recruiting efforts: job profiles/descriptions, job posting/advertisement, identify, screen, interview and refer applicants to hiring managers for placements;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with management to understand recruitment profiles, workforce planning and staffing needs;
- Support management with the final selection process and preparing job offer letters;
- Main point of contact for all candidates’ correspondence;
- Execute the recruitment process for large seasonal recruitment cycles;
- Execute the implementation of a best-in-class campus recruitment strategy;
- Maintain the background check process to completion;
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees;
- Maintain recruitment data and records;
- Prepare for, conduct and attend career fairs, on-campus events, and networking events;
- Work with the HR Manager, HR Business Partners and HR Service Centre to coordinate new hires;
- Administrative Duties as assigned.
- University degree in an appropriate discipline or an equivalent combination of post-secondary education and acquired work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years previous working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist;
- Experience working in a manufacturing industry or in the construction industry is preferred;
- Must be fluent in English and French;
- Excellent understating of the full cycle recruitment processes;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Effectively juggle and manage varying requirements – must be a multi-tasker;
- Ability to effectively communicate;
- Customer-service orientation with high energy and passion;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (word, excel, project);
- Previous experience with Successfactors or similar recruiting software preferred;
- Sound knowledge and experience in recruitment and selection processes and governing employment practices.
As part as our standard Employer Value Proposition, CRH Canada offers:
- Possibility to work from Home;
- As of your first day of work, access to Flex Benefits Program and Retirement Plan;
- Performance Bonus.
Visit our website for more information:
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.