Nature of the position: Replacement
Name of those absent: Emmanuelle Charlebois and Daphné Archambault
Job class: Technician (administration)
Immediate superior: Christianne Kaddis, coordinator
Salary range: Between $ 22.23 / hour and $ 29.05 / hour
Number of working hours: 35 hours / week
Work schedule: Monday to Friday between 8h and 16h (to be determined)
Duration of the mandate: At the end of the selection process and until April 30, 2021, with possibility of extension
Deadline for submission of applications: March 26, 2020, 4 p.m.
NATURE OF THE WORK
The main and usual role of this person job class involves performing various technical work of an administrative nature. She assists the support staff and the users of the service concerned.
SOME DUTIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
You will find the content of the description of the job body at the following address :
The person will be called to the following functions:
• Processing technical operations relating to working conditions in application of the collective agreements of three categories of staff (support, professional and teacher);
• Entering relevant information in COBA according to the payroll schedule;
• Assessment of education and 'experience and issue of schooling certificates (in support);
• Information and processing of remuneration, in particular step advancements, bonuses, calculation of salary at engagement, vacations etc. ;
• Management of group insurance for all categories of staff;
• Information and processing of banks and leave requests: leave with deferred or anticipated salary, reduction of working time , holidays, progressive retirement, long-term leave ...
• Information and monitoring of maternity, paternity and parental leave files;
• Information and processing of buy-back requests retirement pension and service (Retraite Québec) for all staff.
In the field of administration, hold a diploma of college studies (DEC) in administration with an appropriate field of specialization (in particular a technical DEC in management accounting, or a technical DEC in administration), or a diploma whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority. >
A certificate in human resources management would be an asset.
PARTICAL REQUIREMENTS ULIÈRES
• Knowledge of written French (verified by test);
• Ability to effectively use computer tools and the Office suite (Word and Excel Intermediate) (verified by tests);
• Knowledge of the application of collective agreements, application of the rules governing the Act respecting labor standards (verified by tests);
• Ability and ease of working in team;
• Good customer service and communications skills;
• Knowledge of a unionized work environment would be an asset;
• Knowledge de Coba (RH / Paie) would be an asset;
• Two (2) years of relevant experience, ideally in a role of benefits technician or other relevant sector for public, parapublic and / or private enterprise would be an asset.
All those interested are invited to apply online, using the recruitment portal ement.