What if we reversed the payroll vs benefits pro rata on a position? What if, in that same role, you had to take care of the full benefits management and your employer is counting on you to take it beyond what already exists?
Wait, I t 'say more! Within the very dynamic HR department, as a Benefits and Payroll Technician you will be responsible for the complete management of benefits and working closely with HR and Payroll Master by bringing your critical eye.
Basically, your mission:
- Complete management of benefits and RRSPs with employees and suppliers
- Perform the analysis and the monitoring of social benefits
- Act as the 1st contact-resource for employees (Canada and US)
- Assist the Payroll Master in the complete processing of the payroll (Canada and US)
- Collaborate with the Payroll Master in payroll reports and salary analyzes
- Creation and follow-up of files in HRMS
How could you understand it, here the teamwork and customer service that you will provide to employees are the essence of the position. This is what we expect of you:
- Min. 3 years of experience in benefits and payroll
- Good knowledge of benefits
- English-French bilingualism
- Excellent communication
- Sense of initiative
- Team spirit
As you can see, the atmosphere in this company is very dynamic and we don't drag your feet, and you will be rewarded for all your efforts. Here is a little pecuniary overview:
- Salary : variable according to your experience, from 50 to 60K $.
- Benefits : comprehensive group insurance, group RRSP.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? So don't wait a moment longer and send us your application to the attention of Clara Desaglasses
* The use of the masculine is used for clarification purposes only.