The Granby Zoo is looking for a (e)
Assistant Human Resources and Paying
Would you have the taste to be part of the HR team that won the winner 2021 "Innovative Practices - Human Resources Management" of the tourist industry. Looking for a human resources experience and payroll? You are the ideal person if you like to deploy your animal colors to participate in a collective effort. The HR team has plenty of projects in mind and we need a helping hand to achieve them.
The Granby Zoo is a non-profit organization whose mission is "to act to preserve The animal world ". It is part of Canada's largest zoological parks. It is accredited from Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) and the association Aquariums and Zoos accredited from Canada (AZAC). It is also a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (Waza). It has 196 species including 43 with a risk status.
Under the authority of the Director of Human Resources and the Coordinator. Payroll, the person will be responsible for the coordination and execution of HR processes that allow the Granby Zoo to perform his business strategy and payroll production. More specifically, it will support the Human Resources and payroll team in staffing, payroll processes and in several organizational development projects.
To do this, it will create and update tools. working on these files. In addition, the person will participate in mandates surrounding human resources (recruitment, health and safety at work, performance assessment, respect for labor laws, social activities and recognition, labor relations, the remuneration, etc.). At the pay level, it will be responsible for validating pay data and will also work closely with the payroll information.
Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations;
- Work Experience Three Years in Human Resources Management;
- One year experience in pay and social benefits management;
- knowledge and work experiences in human resources, with collective labor agreements;
- advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software;
- oral and written mastery of the French language, bilingualism is an asset;
- strong skills in interpersonal relationships;
- Member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors (CRHA) is an asset.
- permanent station, 35 hours;
- Schedule from Monday to Friday
- The person can be called upon to work on the evenings and weekends during the major recruitment period
- Salary conditions to be discussed according to qualifications and Work Experiments.
Only the candidate selected for the end of the interview will be contacted. Interested persons must send their curriculum vitae as well as email employment references before January 31, 2022.