ANALYST - STAFFING
A full time analyst (staffing) position is currently available at the Human Resources Service.
Position description and required qualifications
- In accordance with the attached job description and the required qualifications.
Duration of the regular work week
- 35 hrs / week
- As soon as possible
- Michel Brochu, director
Treatment and benefits
- From $ 45,420 to $ 78,640 / year, depending on qualifications and experience and in accordance with the P1 collective agreement.
Send your application to the Human Resources Department by email no later than January 24, 2020 before 4 p.m. at this address:
Only applications sent by email will be studied. You can obtain technical support from the Human Resources Service to send your application by email by contacting Ms. Annie Courchesne at 514 380-8899, extension 3925.
La Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSDGS) is committed to an equal access employment program and invites women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
The CSDGS thanks all applicants all applicants of their interest, but will only communicate with those selected. No acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.
Description of tasks
NATURE OF THE WORK
The School Board is looking for a talent acquisition specialist . Reporting to the Director of the Human Resources Service, the main and usual role of the person in this job class consists in analyzing, developing, coordinating systems, processes and programs relating to staffing. This person will be called upon to play the role of headhunter. She will be responsible for the staffing team.
SOME ATTRIBUTIONS FEATURES
The person in this job class:
- Proposes and deploys innovative attraction and retention strategies;
- Chooses and identifies preferred recruitment channels to advertise available positions and target potential candidates ;
- Develops, plans and coordinates various activities aimed at promoting the visibility of the CSDGS as a brand employer such as, presence in the media, in organizations and businesses , etc .;
- Develops, plans and organizes activities aimed at fostering the retention of new staff: reception, etc .;
- Train and collaborate with managers to support them in the recruitment process and advise managers on innovative practices promoting retention;
- Organizes various recruitment events, identifies and develops partnerships with external educational institutions (CEGEP, university, etc.) and internal (professional training centers, general adult education centers, cohorts of students, etc.);
- Promotes long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Stay up to date with market trends and provide ideas managers;
- Coordinates and participates in therecruitment, in particular by conducting interviews, verifying or determining, the level of academic and professional qualifications of the candidates, preparing interview grids according to the profiles sought;
- Welcomes new staff, and informs them of the general working conditions, participates in the drafting of job descriptions, informs staff on the various questions relating to collective labor agreements.
Undergraduate university degree in human resources management.
- Five (5) years of experience in a talent acquisition position, in a recruitment firm or the equivalent.
- Experience in personnel recruitment (skilled trades, construction, IT, administration, managers, education, etc.).
- Great facility to initiate and cultivate strong relationships inside and outside the organization, which helps you identify, attract and engage a talent community for our current and future needs. >
- Proactivity and creativity to target the best approach to find the talent you are looking for.
- Mastery of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter et al.) and ability to use these tools for targeted candidate search methods.
- Ability to prepare effective recruiting plans for multiple positions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software.