Three permanent, full-time positions – Montréal, QC
This exciting role with Canada Post will be of interest to savvy, bilingual communicators with strong analytical and collaborative skills and knowledge of collective agreements and human resources policies and practices.
As an Analyst, Employee Relations, you will provide services supporting a wide range of human resources business processes, including recruitment and selection, legislative programs, benefit entitlement and eligibility, personnel development, organization maintenance, workforce management, time management, and payroll. This role will involve communicating extensively with employees, union representatives, external clients and managers on a variety of Human Resources issues, as you respond to enquiries, investigate and resolve issues, provide guidance and direction, as well as track, and follow up on, outstanding issues until resolution.
Committed to best practices in the field, you will remain abreast of all relevant changes in collective agreements, study corporate directives, publications and regulations, maintain proficiency in corporate standard software (i.e. Excel, MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, SAP), and participate in conferences and training to increase your knowledge of HR policies and practices. As a result, we will rely on you to interpret, verify and apply corporate policies, legislation and collective agreements as they relate to HR processes, and to ensure that all legislation pertaining to HR activities, regulations and procedures are respected, and that the integrity and confidentiality of employee information are maintained.
You bring a successful track record to the role of Analyst, Employee Relations:
- Completion of secondary school according to provincial standards or equivalent (GED), PLUS working towards obtaining a university degree or college diploma in a related field.
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in English AND French.
- A diploma, certificate or significant progression through an accredited Human Resources program.
- Previous recruitment, selection and interview experience.
- Knowledge of the SAP HR Module.
- Capability of interpreting collective agreements or policy documents with respect to staffing and corporate regulations and directives.
FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY TODAY
To apply for one of these 3 permanent, full-time positions (Job ID 24163) via the Canada Post Careers website, click on the following URL:
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.