Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which translates into trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
Working under the responsibility of the Senior Director, Shared Services HR, the Junior Benefits Analyst will be responsible for the following areas:
- Respond to questions from employees, associates, and HR business partners in insurance cases
- Respond to questions from employees and managers on various HR programs
- Contribute to the promotion of human resource management programs and facilitate their understanding through various means of communication
- Coordinate the activities of welcoming new employees
- Offer support (including administrative support) to all HR business partners
- Ensure the day-to-day management of the company’s benefits: group insurance, auto and home group insurance, EAP, pension plan, etc.
- Coordinate all disability files with all stakeholders: employees, managers, insurer, HR advisor, etc.
- Manage the accounting aspects of group insurance (invoices, reconciliation, etc.)
- Support the HR team in mergers, including benchmarking programs and policies
- Collaborate with payroll team and HR Advisors to ensure data accuracy in all systems
- Organize other initiatives such as the vaccination program
- College Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management Option or any other relevant discipline;
- Five years of experience in human resources management, including benefits management;
- Innate sense of customer service and teamwork;
- Experience in group insurance and disability file management;
- Member of the CRHA / CRIA Order (asset);
- Professionalism and rigor;
- Autonomy and ability to take initiative;
- Flexibility, open-mindedness and ability to work in a team;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Judgment and ability to autonomously manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.