Do you enjoy a stimulating, non-hierarchical environment where you can put your expertise to work for a growing organization that generates innovation? Join the KnightsBridge team as an Ambassador of Culture and Employer Brand!
You will develop the corporate vision to support KnightsBridge's values and culture. You will assume a key role with senior management in deploying best practices in human resources and act as a resource person to your colleagues.
KnightsBridge wants to revolutionize living spaces through its practices and its concern for the world of today and tomorrow. It's simple: we want to put the human in the heart of the living environment.
- Develop and update the career path (define a unique employee experience in the industry, from start to end of job);
- Develop and promote the KnightsBridge Employer Brand to targets and act as a leader of the employer brand;
- Put tools in place to recruit talent as part of defining our organizational values;
- Promote corporate culture (Mission, Vision, Values) internally and externally;
- Develop and implement strategies for all activities related to the main areas of expertise of a strong culture: Recruitment, Reception and Integration, Compensation, Performance Management, Training and Development, Occupational Health and Safety, Labor Relations, Negotiation of Group Insurance and Group RRSP, etc .;
- Participate in strategic decisions related to the culture and values of the organization;
- Advise the management team and managers on employee management, team development and work organization;
- Design, monitor and analyze different performance indicators;
- Bring the level of organizational commitment to new heights and maintain a healthy, user-friendly and efficient work climate;
- Design and implement various initiatives: employee surveys (OfficeVibe) and analysis, recognition program, employee recognition activities (corporate and project);
- Develop a skills development plan based on organizational needs;
- Supporting change management and its impact in a growth context;
- Ensure internal communications: Develop and deliver engaging messages, broadcast our programs and policies, or share the vision of KnightsBridge culture, among others;
- Create an environment where the best talent wants to grow and evolve;
- Implement best practices in organizational development and be the voice of a culture of collaboration, performance and fun;
- Participate in the development and application of the compensation program;
- All other related work related tasks.
- A willingness to participate in creating a committed community;
- A desire to have a positive impact on the daily lives of your colleagues;
- An extraordinary desire to infuse an unprecedented organizational culture;
- A warm personality and contagious dynamism;
- Ability to move from strategy to execution;
- An excellent sense of initiative.
- At least 7 yearsexperience in a similar position;
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations;
- A Master's degree or MBA, an asset;
- A sense of organization and planning;
- Sociability, commitment and energy;
- A sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively, in both French and English;
- Excellent ability to manage a multitude of priorities and work in a fast-growing environment.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work in an open and innovative ecosystem and put your skills to the test in a permanent position with a competitive salary, you will also benefit from a range of benefits:
- Competitive salary with a performance-based annual bonus structure;
- A full-time permanent position in a growing company with many challenges to overcome;
- Positive, diverse and effective work environment, with a collaborative team;
- Continuing education offered and significant development opportunities;
- Healthy lunches and snacks provided daily;
- Access to a flexible benefits program;
- Convenient location easily accessible by public transit.
WHO ARE WE?
KnightsBridge is the largest manufacturer of multi-residential projects certified LEED Platinum in Quebec. We design, build and sell residential units with optimized life and performance. All our projects are designed by recognized architectural firms, ensuring design and ergonomics that meet the changing needs of today's customers ... and tomorrow!
Our teams work hard to deliver our corporate mission to "build unique and certified living spaces", always in the fun. Our values are well anchored in our practices; they are words in the air. We develop sustainably, are team players, build relationships based on trust, excel and innovate in all facets of the business.
N.B. The masculine is used only to lighten the text.