Agent, Administration Officer - Global Compensation and Employee Relations Human Resources Branch
Regular position, full time
HEC Montréal Is the first management school in Canada . Centenary, holder of three international approvals, his reputation is established in Quebec, Canada and internationally. HEC Montréal offers an enriching, dynamic, stimulating and multicultural workplace; real crossroads of trends in all sectors of management. The management of human resources supports school strategies and participates in its effectiveness by promoting a environment where conditions are conducive to both professional and personal fulfillment of its employees. It ensures the maintenance of a safe and safe, stimulating, fair and equitable work environment in accordance with the laws, regulations and policies in force. It offers consulting services to the school leadership, managers and staff in its various fields of expertise.
The overall compensation team and relationships with employees Includes all aspects of global compensation including the pension plan and benefits as well as all aspects related to employee relations including health wellness, safety at work, disability management. It aims to maintain a satisfactory and stimulating work climate in a healthy and safe environment, collaborates in the realization of the structural reorganizations of the work and sees a fair, fair remuneration, and consistent with the realities of the institution.
Role and responsibilities
The agent or agent - Global compensation and relations with the Employees performs technical work related to the administration of overall compensation (including benefits and the pension plan) and relations with employees (including management of absences and disability, security at work, health and wellness). The person holding this employment supports administrative operations and acts as a resource person.
More specifically, the person holding this job:
Compensation practices, in advantages Social and pension plan
- validates administrative information related to annual wage revisions, promotions and reclassifications.
- Assists the compensation advisor in Post management and jobs in the PeopleSoft integrated management system (creation of position codes, hierarchical higher change, etc.).
- ensures the sending of job descriptions to managers and Talent acquisition team members when requested and carried out for this purpose.
- collaborates on the revision of post descriptions as needed.
- maintains the system of Ranking of job descriptions in effect at school. Ensures that the old descriptions.
- Assist the compensation advisor in compensation investigations.
- makes calls to external organizations and sends Recall emails.
- document and maintains the data and documentation related to the compensation survey required for the preparation of administrative and statistical reports.
- participates in investigations, remuneration, solicited by the selected external organizations
- responds to the various inquiriesRegarding the pension plan and the group insurance.
- makes the registration of new employees to the pension plan and the group insurance by checking their eligibility and by treating their membership and ensures the update from the Sun Life database during salary changes and coverage changes.
- can, if necessary, meet an employee when he retires to inform him about the various options of Retirement and group insurance offered by the school.
- sends, when necessary, the documentation to employees enrolled in the RRHEC.
- collaborates annually with the coordinator in overall compensation for the renewal of Group insurance and organizes meetings with employees during the re-accession period.
- participates in the annual process relating to the pension plan (annual annual report, annual reporting, indexation of annuities, etc.)
practices in r Elanted with employees, absence and disability management, workplace safety, health and wellness
- contributes to the improvement and implementation Policy and procedures on working conditions and ensures the formalization of these by performing the updating by assisting the employee counselor.
- treats requests for payment of premiums in the PeopleSoft integrated management system.
- plans and ensures the logistics of the various events entrusted to its sector such as the summer festival of employees, the Christmas cocktail, retirements, vaccination campaigns, the Webinars, online training, etc.
- reserves the premises, manages the presences, sends forms and correspondence e-mails, etc.
- participle to the organization of information sessions for new employees on working conditions.
- tracks Admi information in connection with the disability records.
- In collaboration with the health advisor, safety at work and disability management, participates in the preparation of statistical reports.
- attends The adviser in the management of short and long-term disability.
- verifies and processes requests for payment of invoices related to the health check, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), the events organized for employees, etc.
- stands on the lookout for relevant legislative changes, especially the Labor Standards Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Labor Code and informs the concerned councilors of the Human Resources Branch.
- maintains publications on health applications, wellness and safety at work.
- distribute relevant information on web pages devoted to activities in its sector and makes the modi FICTIONS AND UPDATES.
- collaborates in the drafting and design of team releases.
- maintains and modifies the procedurals of the sector.
- Submits to his superior any file requiring special attention; performs any other task at the request of its superior or necessity by its functions, to maintain or improve the services of its work sector.
- college diploma in administrative techniques, human resources or in any other discipline deemed relevant
- minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- excellent knowledge of the French language, spoken andWritten
- very good knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
- very good knowledge of the software and technological environments of common use in particular Excel
- meaning organization and planning, effective management of its time and priorities
- Analysis spirit, minutics and rigor, synthesis and problem-solving capacity
- skills in Interpersonal Relations (Orientation and Client Approach)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and on multiple files simultaneously
- fitness for teamwork, collaboration and rapid adaptation to changes in priorities
- Respect of the rules of ethics for the management of confidential files
- knowledge of the use of an integrated management system (eg PeopleSoft) (asset)
- University Knowledge (Asset)
- Salary scale of 43 $ 163 to $ 60,401 According to years of relevant experience
- 23 days of annual vacation after one year of service
- 15 holidays
- compressed schedule and Reduced during the summer period
- training and more generous development program than the market
- Collective insurance program and defined benefit pension plan
Submit your application
- directly on our website by clicking on the link :
- deadline To apply: May 21 at midnight
HEC Montréal recognizes the essential and necessary contribution of women, aboriginals, visible or ethnic minorities, people in situation of disability and persons of any orientation and sexual identity, and undertakes to guarantee equal opportunities for all qualified candidates. Values of respect, openness and inclusion are common to all of our community.
HEC Montréal applies a program of Access to Employment Equality and invites members of the designated groups to indicate their membership of the latter in their application file.
The Announcement of this job in the external media can be done simultaneously at the internal display at HEC Montréal. However, internal applications are treated primarily, in accordance with HEC Montréal's policy. Only nominations that meet the requirements of employment in terms of training and experience will be evaluated.