(Work place: Brossard)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08Under the management of the Wealth Management and Best Practices Department, as Advisor, Training and Skills Development, you will contribute to needs analysis, as well as training development, logistics and dissemination. You will serve as a coach and mentor for employees needing guidance. You will advise and coach dedicated clients and partners as part of various significant intervention and development initiatives in your field. You will design learning activities, make changes to these activities, and deploy skill development processes. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field of activity.You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help solve complex problems that require analysis and an in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination is critical, and you will interact with various stakeholders who work in complementary areas of expertise. Therefore, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
Desjardins Securities, a subsidiary of Desjardins Group, offers full-service brokerage services through its investment advisors in some 40 branches, sub-branches and points of service in Quebec and Ontario. We are currently seeking an Advisor, Training and Skills Development. You will help the Full-Service Brokerage sector achieve its objectives by working with investment advisors to optimize their business practices. You will translate the sector’s goals and strategic objectives into investment advisor practices through tangible initiatives such as training, mentoring and coaching to improve performance, develop skills and implement best business practices.
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Plan, coordinate and deliver employee training. Carry out post-training activities and recommend corrective measures. Help develop, produce, deliver and promote new training programs, solutions and content. Suggest delivery methods
- Help develop and implement objectives, solutions, policies, programs and action plans
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least two years of relevant experience in training and skills development and as well as in securities.
- Completion of the WME training courses
- Completion of the 90-day Investment Advisor Training Program
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns
9120, boul. Leduc Brossard
Human resources (FG)