(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08Do you thrive on teamwork with curious and motivated people, and love to learn on a continuous basis?If you're passionate about designing solutions for people development and leadership, pay special attention to the following:As Advisor, Skills Training and Competency Development, you will assist with needs analysis, as well as with training development, logistics and delivery. You will join the People and Leadership Development team, which develops corporate programs to support Desjardins leaders and employees in their growth.You will serve as an advisor and coach for dedicated clients and partners as part of various significant intervention and development initiatives in your field. You will design learning activities, make changes to these activities, and deploy skill development processes. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field of activity.You will prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help the team solve complex problems that require analysis and in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination is critical, and you will frequently interact with various stakeholders who work in complementary fields of expertise. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Diagnose the issues, challenges, needs and problems to be resolved in your unit in order to agree on the desired outcomes.
- Identify and analyze training needs based on business priorities and select the right training strategy.
- Develop objectives, solutions and action plans, and assist in their implementation.
- Analyze information, conduct studies, develop and propose recommendations, and draft reports.
Other working conditions
- Workplace : Montreal or Lévis according to the candidate's preference
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Basic speaker, elementary knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Human resources (FG)