The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for the complete recruitment cycle. They conduct recruitment and interview activities according to the mandates assigned to them. They develop a high-quality candidate pool through innovative recruitment strategies, while maintaining reasonable costs during the hiring process.
Tasks and Responsabilities
- Complete the entire recruitment cycle;
- Analyze job criteria to determine the knowledge, abilities and skills required to include in the job posting;
- Post jobs and ensure proper organization of the resumes received;
- Build a pool of qualified candidates by developing and maintaining ongoing relationships in social or professional networks to attract and identify the optimal candidates (talent pipeline);
- Participate in different networking and branding events;
- Assess candidate profiles coming from various sources;
- Conduct phone or face to face interviews;
- Create and maintain excellent relations with internal customers by presenting suitable candidates to them and providing speedy follow-ups;
- Enter and maintain candidate information in the ATS system;
- Create, enhance and prepare the various documents necessary for hiring candidates;
- Conduct integration and orientation sessions for new employees; update integration programs as needed;
- Participate in various ongoing improvement projects concerning the processes and procedures in place;
- Participate in the development and implementation of special or corporative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Member of the Ordre des Conseillers en Ressources Humaines Agréés (CRHA), an asset.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of the retail recruiting process.
- Client oriented.
- Dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both spoken and written English and French.
- Excellent networking skills in person or online.
- Resourceful and proactive.
- Sense of organization, priorities and deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Team player; highly skilled at working with others.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with a candidature management system.
- Experience with Boolean search operators, an asset.