Groupe Alphard is looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable person to join the team in its Montreal offices
Here are the challenges that await you:
- Participate in targeted activities and projects for talent acquisition;
- Develop a network of potential candidates and develop targeted means of attraction and information of talents;
- Perform job postings, on different sites and social networks,
- Pre-select resumes to meet the requirements of managers and clients;
- Conduct telephone interviews according to established processes;
- Perform the various checks;
- Complete the reports on the candidates and present them to the managers;
- Document and update the application and employee management system;
- Prepare employee files and their integration;
- General Administrative Support to Staffing and Human Resources;
- Apply human resources policies and procedures;
- Represent the Alphard Group at job fairs and various representations.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have strong communication skills both orally and in writing;
- You have strong teamwork skills;
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills;
- You are autonomous, dynamic and want to achieve concrete results in a short time frame;
- You are skilled with computer systems and social media;
- You are familiar with new recruitment methods and tools;
- You are oriented results and quality;
- You are methodical and organized;
- You demonstrate an ability to manage priorities and work on multiple mandates simultaneously;
- You have the attention to detail and rigor.
- You have the ability to influence and persuade
- You have a university degree in human resources or industrial relations or any degree and relevant experience;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience;
- You have knowledge of recruitment of technical positions in a specialized sector (engineering, industrial, manufacturing, aeronautics, etc.) would be an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of recruitment processes and an adequate understanding of the labor market;
- You have knowledge of labor legislation;
- You are mobile to serve the various offices of Groupe Alphard.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email.
Only selected applications will be contacted.
Note that the masculine is used generically to lighten the text.