(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a training and skills development advisor, you will design a variety of training and workshop activities specifically targeting this client segment. This position falls within the scope of a new department whose mission is to offer career training, including the integration of a sales approach to a target client segment exclusively made up of managers from various networks (caisse network, complementary networks, Mortgage Financing Services and Desjardins Financial Security). You must be a good team player, have the ability to adapt to different target clients and be politically savvy.
- Identify and carry out a training needs analysis consistent with the different business challenges faced by partners, suppliers and managers.
- Conduct feasibility studies, determine the educational strategy, estimate the efforts and carry out a cost/benefit analysis of development projects. Recommend creative solutions tailored to specific needs so as to maximize productivity and reap the expected benefits through the delivery of business solutions.
- Draft, design, develop and test training and skills development solutions for the organization and carry out the planning required to meet the objectives and face the business challenges in accordance with existing standards.
- As a resource person, supervise the collaborators and partners involved in the process, and present business solutions to managers so as to foster their engagement in the project and demonstrate the added value of business training solutions.
- Develop and implement transfer strategies to the providers, and provide support for disseminating programs.
- Participate in negotiating agreements with suppliers and partners, and collaborate in developing agreements for specific programs.
- Help develop training and skill development policies and standards.
Other working conditions
- Place of work: Montreal or Lévis, depending on the preference of the person selected
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on January 20, 2020
- Number of jobs available : 2
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in training design
- Experience in designing training for managers (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Knowledge of Desjardins (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Human resources (FG)