Role: Working at BBA ... is to be part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the will to go the extra mile to deliver the best to their customers. Recognized for its field experience and expertise As a top-notch technical expert, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services for over 35 years, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and operating support. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels. At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development. BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers. To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join our networks. talent attraction specialists:: Under the supervision of the Director - Marketing and Communications, the incumbent will participate in the development and implementation of the firm's internal communication strategies. The mandates under his leadership will allow BBA to maintain a high level of employee engagement and ensure the high operational efficiency of its teams. LIABILITY
- Write clear, accurate and engaging content by ensuring that it is relevant to target audiences and delivered through the right channels (intranet, digital signage, email, video);
- Develop creative and impactful internal communication campaigns;
- Follow the completion of the annual calendar of internal activities, including biannual employee meetings, the employee donation campaign, and the OHS week;
- Participate in the intranet redesign project (for deployment in 2020) and the implementation of new tools to maximize the effectiveness of communications;
- Integrate best practices in change management into proposed communications plans, especially when deploying sensitive, high-visibility projects;
- Evaluate the scope of ongoing projects and proactively propose actions to internal clients to improve results.
- In conjunction with the marketing and communication coordinator, ensure that content is regularly updated on the intranet and logistics of internal events.
- Work with the team on various cross-marketing and communication projects.
Work schedule: 37.5
- Resourcefulness and autonomy
- Customer Experience Focus (Internal and External)
- Interpersonal, dynamism and versatility
- Attention to detail and rigor
- Curiosity for new technologies for internal communications
- Ability to coordinate multiple files simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to work in a team and build relationships with internal customers
- Undergraduate university degree in communication or other relevant training program.
- Minimum of five (5) yearsrelevant experience in communication.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Excellent command of various office automation tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Good knowledge of web, social media, Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Trump: Mastery of web content editing software and collaboration sites (SharePoint, etc.)