The Human Resources Service is looking for candidates to occupy a position of:
Advisor (era) in invalidity management
The city of Laval is unprecedented and its human resources service continues to establish best practices in order to continue the implementation of a health and safety culture within municipal services.
Are you ready to become one of the leaders of this transformation?
The challenges awaiting you:
under the main advisor management 'Disability, you manage the invalidity and CNESST files, analyze the particular files and coordinate the actions with the various partners involved.
- You participate in the establishment of the guidelines, objectives and programs of your division with regard to its field of expertise and according to large Service orientations;
- You recommend the measures to optimize the performance of the various activities for which you are responsible;
- You control and ensure the medico-administrative monitoring of the invalidity files Short and long term, CNESST, SAAQ and others and provide a advisory service with employees, managers and service management;
- You develop, recommend and put into force Different intervention strategies in order to to increase the presence at work of employees.
The desired profile:
- own a baccalaureate in a relevant discipline;
- have five (5) years of relevant experience, especially in the field of disability management, preferably in a unionized context;
- Be oriented towards results;
- be skillful in interpersonal relationships, as well as in verbal and written communications;
- show autonomy, initiative, diplomacy, respect for others, discretion, respect for confidentiality, creativity and rigor;
- Analysis and synthesis capacity;
- love Work in a team;
- be skillful to deal with a varied clientele both with professionals, executives, employees, unions and with other external professionals (doctors, prosecutors, specialists, etc.);
- Master different software and tools in the Microsoft Office suite.
what we offer you:
Choosing the city of Laval is working for the third largest city in Quebec, for this permanent position you will have a global competitive remuneration including an advantageous salary, a retirement regime with determined benefits, Public holidays improved among others;
you will work in collaboration with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary framework and with u Do not wide variety of employment areas - police, firefighter, public works, among others.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This evolution brings major challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Laval rethinking approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass that today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is believing in this vision. It is to put your heart and ideas at the service of the citizen. It is to rub shoulders with dedicated people and shape the present to build the future.