(Work place: Caisse Desjardins de Vaudreuil-Soulanges)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a human resources advisor, you help the organization meet its objectives by offering managers and employees integrated advisory services in all HR areas, including organizational design, talent management and acquisition, training and competency development, health management, total compensation, and workplace relations. You implement HR practices and policies that reflect the organization’s culture and vision.You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Advise managers and management committees to help them implement HR management strategies
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Develop and help implement objectives, solutions and action plans.
- Identify and anticipate opportunities and recommend the best course of action
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of four year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
Human resources (FG)