The position of the position
The holder of the position will have the responsibility for the management and / or coordination of the talent acquisition process for the executive, administrative and technical positions, of the 'step of research at hiring and integration. It participates in the implementation, development and deployment of diversified and innovative recruitment strategies. He acts as an expert and advises managers to target their needs and provide for the positions optimally. It is also involved in various organizational development projects related to the objectives of the plant and the Human Resources Department.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- perform the Full recruitment cycle for executive, administrative and technical positions;
- Coordinate recruitment for assemblers and trainees;
- advise managers and candidates during the process of Recruitment;
- Coordinate the full reception of new employees and accompany them to provide an outstanding candidate experience and optimal integration;
- Participate in planning maintenance needs For the entirety of the plant in collaboration with the Workforce Management Technician;
- Develop and implement talent attraction strategies using different technological platforms and social networks;
- collaborate in the development of the strategy for a Mall and disseminate the employer brand;
- Search innovative trends in recruitment;
- Establish links with universities, teaching homes and other partners;
- Develop, coordinate and participate in various recruitment and networking events;
- maintain basins of talent by establishing sustainable relationships;
- Optimize practices, approaches, processes and systems so to stow them with the best market practices and the evolution of the organization and enhance the candidate experience;
- contribute to organizational development projects related to the objectives of the plant and the service RH;
- Participate in the development and updating of human resource management policies and procedures.
- Customer service oriented, teamwork and continuous improvement;
- exercise influence leadership E N Human Resources Management;
- popularize and mobilize people towards the organization's vision, objectives and expectations;
- strategic thinking and demonstrated skills in terms of analysis;
- very good communication skills with different stakeholders;
- show political skill in the performance of his duties;
- result oriented and Strong ability to juggle with changing priorities in a transformation environment;
- autonomy, sense of responsibility, initiative and rigor;
- Tolerance to ambiguity and stress resistance ;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations;
- Member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors, an asset;
- 3 years and over experience in the acquisition of talent and human resources;
- bilingualism (French / English).
- master the Windows and MS Office environment;
- Use computerized human resource management systems.