It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Our teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- projects that it is in teleworking / hybrid or offices;
- there are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- development Sustainful is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the Human Resources Team, it is a passionate advisor (e) by acquiring talents that stands out by his rigor and his good mood!
The person can Be based at the Quebec or Montreal office in the Q mode UI suits him! (Hybrid, teleworking or desktop)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- you will develop a network of contacts in the field of engineering in order to attract and hire the best talent;
- perform the search, telephone interviews and interviews with managers;
- accompany all along of the staffing process (decision-making, preparation and presentation of the offer, negotiation until acceptance.)
- Accompany, inform and coach managers through all stages of acquisition of talent ;
- ensure talent look and collaborate with the team to put in place effective initiatives;
- you will be responsible for the international mobility file at the level of the Acquisition of talents;
- You will use your ideas to improve the candidate experience, new trends and management practices for acquisition and attract Talent Ion;
- You will participate in the implementation of practices that favor equity, diversity and inclusion.
what makes You the ideal person for this post
- Tray in Industrial Relations or Administration, Profile Human Resources;
- hold a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Approach recognized and oriented on the candidate experience;
- Ability to work on multiple mandates at the same time;
- We recognize you for your mind Team, your excellent skills in interpersonal relationships and communication (verbal and written);
- bilingualism required.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.