The Human Resources Department is looking for candidates to take care of:
The city of Laval is transformed unprecedented and its continuous human resources service to introduce best practices in order to continue the establishment of a healthy culture and security within municipal services.
Are you ready to become one of the leaders of this transformation?
The challenges waiting for you:
In the main disability management counselor, you manage the disability and CNESST folders, analyze the particular folders and coordinate the actions with the different partners involved.
- You participate in the establishment of the orientations, objectives and programs of your division with regard to its area of expertise and Depending on the main orientations of the service;
- You recommend measures to optimize the performance of the various activities you are responsible for;
- You control and ensure the medico-administrative tracking of short and long-term disability files, CNESST , SAAQ and others and provide consulting services from employees, managers and services management;
- you develop, recommend and put into effect different intervention strategies to increase the presence at Work of employees.
The desired profile:
- have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline;
- Possess five (5) years of relevant experience, particularly in the field of disability management, preferably in a unionized context;
- to be oriented towards the results;
- Be skilled in interpersonal relations, as well as in verbal and written communications;
- show autonomy, initiative, diplomacy, respect for others, discretion, respect for confidentiality, creativity and rigor;
- ability to analyze and synthesis;
- Love to work in a team;
- be skilled to be treated with a varied clientele with professionals, executives, employees, unions and with other external professionals (doctors, prosecutors, specialists, etc.);
- Mastering different software and the tools of the Microsoft Office Suite.
what we offer you:
Choosing the city of Laval is working for the third largest city in Quebec, for this permanent position you will have a comprehensive compensation compensation including a favorable salary, a defined benefit pension plan, bornified holidays, among others;
You will work in collaboration with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary setting and with a wide variety of areas - Police, firefighter, public works, among others.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Recomendon Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass that today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's dedicated and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, Take part in the change!
Apply by the October 26, 2021 by going to the
the city of Laval applies a program of access to the equality in employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.