Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects favoring the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a great public organization with a human dimension.
For his office of major projects, the city of Laval is looking for a (e ):
Advisor in Anyse and Management Control
Long-lasting temporary extension
The challenges await you:
The advisor acts as a project management consultant, information of management as well as integrated risk management. It contributes to the development and implementation of the policies, tools and methodologies specific to its field of expertise and ensures its deployment as well as their use in accordance with the governance framework for projects and major programs of the City of Laval. He is responsible for the implementation and implementation of the recommendations issued for the continuous improvement of project management. Its actions are guided by the best practices established in project management. It acts as responsible for setting up the necessary processes and ensures evolution and monitoring.
The desired profile:
- Bachelor's degree in administration, engineering, architecture or any other baccalaureate relevant to the function.
- own eight (8) years of experience relevant to employment including:
- the analysis and improvement of the process
- the design and implementation of follow-up tools, decision support tools and dashboards
- The definition and interpretation of performance indicators.
- Experience in process development in matrix mode
- The coaching and training experience
- The multidisciplinary team experience
- PMP certification or any other project management certification, an asset
- depth of analysis, rigor and quality of judgment
- excellent oral French mastery.
Here's what we offer you
- a salary of $ 79,762.68 to $ 104,919.01, depending on the level of experience
- a schedule of flexible work of 33.75 hours a week, allowing to reconcile work and personal life, including a teleworking policy
The city of Laval is continually looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The city is committed to offering you a stimulating workplace!
Take part in the change now and apply online, no later than January 27, 2022, by going to our website:
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality into employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.