Mandate and main activities
Under the authority of the recruitment and endowment head of department, the role of the attractive adviser and acquisition of talent is solved :
- creates and develops recruitment strategies and promotes on different media platforms;
- initiates the first contacts of candidates by causing and maintaining their Interest while answering their questions;
- jointly with the staffing team, is responsible for bringing an exceptional experience to the candidate throughout the recruitment process and during his reception and integration;
- ensures, as an employer brand ambassador, an active visibility of the organization during employment events;
- organizes recruitment activities;
- Ensures a continual presence with school institutions;
- develops and improves the referencing program;
- takes process load US of staffing for different job titles and mains;
- follows the performance indicators of its sector.
- holder of a bachelor's degree in industrial relations, human resources, business administration or any other relevant field;
- 5 years of experience in recruitment;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks and web tools for recruitment;
- mastery of the Microsoft Office suite.
- recognized for the quality of the interpersonal relationships you speak with your colleagues;
- excellent mastery of best practices of attraction, selection, reception and Talent integration;
- excellent skills of oral and written communication;
- large ability to adapt and flexibility;
- Proactivity, autonomy and initiative in the realization mandates;
- methodical, capable of take an idea and transform it into concrete action;
- organized and always focused on doing things better;
- be passionate!
working conditions and benefits
- remuneration according to the experience and the current of staff management agent
- Other conditions according to the standards in force;
- close fitness center with preferential tariff;
- Cafeteria health on site;
- Bike paths and Secure bicycle storage;
To submit your application
- Maturity date to apply: July 16, 2021
- by email:
- Your letter of presentation and your curriculum vitae must be combined into a single file (Word or PDF) and this file must be identified as follows: name_name (ex: hamel_danny)
- Please write the name of the employment title for which you submit your application.
Visit Notr e Website:
The Montreal Cardiology Institute subscribes to a program of access to equality.
Applications of targeted groups (women, women, Visible minorities, ethnic minorities,
Aboriginal people and people with disabilities) are encouraged.
Only people selected as part of the selection process will be contacted