(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As Advisor, Cybersecurity Training Design, you work on the team in charge of cybersecurity awareness, communications and training for all Desjardins Group employees as well as for its members and clients. You work with experts in the field to support the training activities of the team.You design learning activities, make changes to these activities, and deploy skill development processes. The nature of the files and projects requires in-depth expertise in your field of activity. A keen interest in information security and fraud is essential.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization's orientations and objectives. You help the team solve complex problems that require analysis and an in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination is critical, and you frequently interact with various stakeholders who work in complementary fields of expertise. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Identify optimal educational strategies based on training needs and business context.
- Develop the content strategy and storyboard for the training courses under their responsibility.
- Collaborate with the resource responsible for drafting the training content.
- Manage the development steps from training to deployment.
- Collaborate with the communication and awareness teams on various mandates.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Montréal or Lévis, depending on the candidate’s preference
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on March 26, 2022
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in teaching a related field
- Master’s degree in technology-enhanced learning (an asset)
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience in the design of training materials in-house
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Good knowledge of educational technologies and new online education practices
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Human resources (FG)