HEC Montréal is the first management school in Canada. Centenary, holder of three international approvals, his reputation is established in Quebec, Canada and internationally. HEC Montréal offers an enriching, dynamic, stimulating and multicultural workplace; real crossroads of trends in all sectors of management.
The Human Resources Directorate supports the school's strategies and participates in its effectiveness by promoting a community where conditions are conducive to both professional and personal fulfillment of its Employees. It aims to attract and retain a quality workforce, train and develop the skills of all employees and to ensure a healthier and safe work environment.
l 'TEAM Talent acquisition is responsible for the planning, recruitment, selection, evaluation, hiring, welcoming and integrating a hand-D Talent for all administrative jobs in the school.
Role and responsibilities
The Advisor or The Talent Acquisition Advisor acts as an expert and impact person in the management of the full endowment cycle for all positions to be filled at HEC Montréal. This person maintains the Employer brand and monitors innovative strategies to attract the best talents available on the market.
- In collaboration with its immediate supervisor, ensures that the process acquisition of talent is optimal and aligned with the image of the school according to the policies in force including the policy subscribing to the principles of Access to equality employed.
- advises managers in the planning of the workforce and participates in the definition of staff needs.
- for each job to be filled, inquires to the Manager of the stakes, projects, context, current and future changes in the sector to identify the best candidates stowed to his needs.
- plays a consulting role with managers in Talent acquisition: workforce planning, recruitment, testing and selection interviews, hiring, home and integration.
- develops, recommends customer managers and execute the best recruitment strategies to use and this, For all mandates under its responsibility.
- offers innovative solutions and controls the tools to proactively approach passive candidates (LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS database, external sources applications).
- builds basins of applications in according to the present and future needs of the school.
- responsible for the tools used for each recruitment mandate.
- Tests, Canvas and Grids of Interview, etc. Makes these documents available to managers. Seeking all the elements allowing an illuminated and free choice of bias.
- performs the preselection and selection interviews.
- exercises a role of influence and persuasion with Managers and guide in their decision-making thus involving familiar to the job market and to be on the lookout for any novelty that impact.